Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Colts choke against the Pats.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every year the same... we beat the pats, the pats beat the colts, the colts beat us...
    "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

Colts will get sweet revenge this time. Patsies got lucky to even be in yesterday's game. Pats lack of offensive talent will show here when they fall behind.

Comment

Originally posted by AznBroncoFan
        Colts will get sweet revenge this time. Patsies got lucky to even be in yesterday's game. Pats lack of offensive talent will show here when they fall behind.
        Many fans and pundits have been saying that all year and yet the Patriots are 14-4 and in the AFCCG.

Gaffney had over 100 yards receiving yesterday and a TD. Caldwell had 80 yards including a key 49 yard reception on 3rd and 10 that set up the game winning FG. He also had a critical TD at the end of the half and had a fumble recovery.

They still have the best playoff QB.

It doesn't sound like they're lacking much at all.
        Last edited by PatsCrowEater; 01-15-2007, 01:53 PM.

Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

Comment

Originally posted by PatsCrowEater
          Many fans and pundits have been saying that all year and yet the Patriots are 14-4 and in the AFCCG.

Gaffney had over 100 yards receiving yesterday and a TD. Caldwell had 80 yards including a key 49 yard reception on 3rd and 10 that set up the game winning TD. He also had a critical TD at the end of the half and had a fumble recovery.

They still have the best playoff QB.

It doesn't sound like they're lacking much at all.
          No they are not lacking what it takes to win. They are outmanned(ing) and outgunned but still win. But I think it stops Sunday. I think the Colts have too much momentum and I think their pass rush will limit Brady. Like I said with the San Diego game, I think that if the game is close, New England has a chance to win. But I think the Colts won't choke this away because Dungy > Shottenheimer and Manning >>> Rivers. Plus I highly doubt Harrison, Wayne & Co will drop passes. The pressure's all on Indianapolis, and I think they will rise to the occasion. Good luck though, to you anyway and maybe snakebitten, not the others.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
            No they are not lacking what it takes to win. They are outmanned(ing) and outgunned but still win. But I think it stops Sunday. I think the Colts have too much momentum and I think their pass rush will limit Brady. Like I said with the San Diego game, I think that if the game is close, New England has a chance to win. But I think the Colts won't choke this away because Dungy > Shottenheimer and Manning >>> Rivers. Plus I highly doubt Harrison, Wayne & Co will drop passes. The pressure's all on Indianapolis, and I think they will rise to the occasion. Good luck though, to you anyway and maybe snakebitten, not the others.
            I do not think either team will choke. I just favor the Pats slightly in this one. 23-21.

Better coaching, QB and defense to the Pats. Slightly better offense to Indy. Better kicker to Indy but I have this feeling that something strange is going to happen at the End IMHO

I just want to see a competitve game now. I have no allegiance to either.
            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
              Will the Colts choke against the Pats like they always have in the playoffs! I picked the Colts to go all the way, hmmm.. I may regret that!
              No. The NFL jeweler has "all-ready" sent Manning's wax ring model off to the caster.
              Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

Comment

I think the Colts have too much momentum.
                Didn't SD have a lot of momentum as well? 10 or 11 game win streak. 8-0 at home.

and I think their pass rush will limit Brady..
                Patriots contained Merriman, Phillips, Castillo, Edwards et al quite well. Brady can pick up the blitz better than anybody. They'll be fine.

Like I said with the San Diego game, I think that if the game is close, New England has a chance to win. But I think the Colts won't choke this away because Dungy > Shottenheimer and Manning >>> Rivers. Plus I highly doubt Harrison, Wayne & Co will drop passes. ..
                Indy doesn't give up too many sacks but NE has confused Peyton before and they can do it again. They can force Peyton into throwng it away or throwing into coverage and getting picked some more during these playoffs.

The pressure's all on Indianapolis..
                It sure is. They have a huge monkey to get off their backs. Indy is 8-0 at home and NE is 8-1 on the road. It should be a close physical game with NE prevailing 27-24.

Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
                  Will the Colts choke against the Pats like they always have in the playoffs! I picked the Colts to go all the way, hmmm.. I may regret that!
                  Yep you are. The Colts will choke as usual.
                  :logo:
                  :logo: :logo:

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
                  Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
                  Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
                  Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Comment

Working...
                  X