• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets go saints

i want the saints to go to the SB how bout u

Go Patriots!

Comment

I will be rooting for Grossman and the bears. Good things happen when you stick with your qb that has been winning games. Listening to unreasonable fans who call for a qb change can only lead to bad things. Usually there is a reason why your starter is your starter.

Comment

Bush is fun to watch.
        [IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by konnorrollison

Saints only team left that I can kinda of like

Comment

I don't like or dislike any of the teams... so I'll pick the Saints because they're the most entertaining to watch.

Teh siggies are made by me. PM if you like 'em.
            I'm a BroncoForLife!

Comment

I root for the Raiders to win the superbowl. Then I root for the other 31 teams to lose. So it's not like, for example, I'll root for the Saints to beat the Colts. I'll root for the Colts to lose to the Saints, if that makes sense.

But the city of N'Orleans deserves it, as it will be a temporary healing, if it is at all. Being here after 9/11, the Yankees took our minds off the tragedy temporarily. Sports can do wonders in the distraction department.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                I root for the Raiders to win the superbowl. Then I root for the other 31 teams to lose. So it's not like, for example, I'll root for the Saints to beat the Colts. I'll root for the Colts to lose to the Saints, if that makes sense.

But the city of N'Orleans deserves it, as it will be a temporary healing, if it is at all. Being here after 9/11, the Yankees took our minds off the tragedy temporarily. Sports can do wonders in the distraction department.

Sure, that makes perfect sense. Any sentence using the words "Colts" and "lose" is music to my ears.

...BTW, that is one hot sig! Better hope admin has nothing to say about it infringing on the CoC, because I'd hate to see it gone anytime soon.
                sigpic
                They're your teammates, now.
                Best of luck, TT!
                ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by sbutk
                  Sure, that makes perfect sense. Any sentence using the words "Colts" and "lose" is music to my ears.

...BTW, that is one hot sig! Better hope admin has nothing to say about it infringing on the CoC, because I'd hate to see it gone anytime soon.

"Colts won't lose."

Comment

Originally posted by konnorrollison
                    Yep same here, I've been rooting for them since the begining of the playoffs when the Broncos didn't make it
                    sigpic

Comment

Saints will lose this weekend! It's a feel good story but midnight will strike Sunday afternoon!

Comment

Nah...

Saints and Colts..
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn

huh? did you say something? i was too distracted by your new sig to notice

Comment

The Bears or the Colts for me.
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder
                              Nah...

Saints and Colts..
                              My thoughts exact...
                              sigpic
                              The only thing that can stop the ninja.
                              Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

Working...
                              X