Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986
      "Colts won't lose."

Hah... cute.

sigpic
      They're your teammates, now.
      Best of luck, TT!
      ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Snow game in Chicago! Saints are a dome team plus a warm weather team. They will not win. Plus this will be good for the NFL for the COLTS and BEARS in the SB with the first two black headcoaches facing off. It'll be a milestone in the NFL.

Comment

Please........no more Patriot SB's.........oh please....

I would like to see the Bears and Colts...but it doesn't really matter to me too much...

Comment

I hope the Saints win the Superbowl, if not the Saints then definetely the Bears. I hate both the Colts and the Hateriots
            sigpic

Comment

I was so routing for the Saints today but I just wanted to say, the New Orleans should hang their heads up high. Be Proud. They accomplished so much this season after so much misery and struggle last year.

Good For Them.

It is too bad they came up a game short but I have a sneaky feeling we will see the Saints back in post season again next year.

Kudos to the Saints.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X