No announcement yet.

Those wanting the Colts to beat the Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of the two teams I'd rather have the pats win but if both could lose that would be great.

Comment

I like the Patriots. It isn't the fact they are winning, it is how they do it. They are the most entertaining team in football over the last years. I love to watch their games, and I was proud we could handle them their first postseason loss under Brady. I hope they make it to the SB. But if they don't, I wish Peyton well, because he deserves it, too.

Comment

time for old brady to hit the showers colts win
        just give manning a sb ring already im sooo tired of hearing about his whinny ass
        sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

How the hell wants the colts to win?

Why the helll are you wanting the colts to win? REMEMBER what happen when the colts creamed the broncos 2 times in '05, '06 in the playoffs? Go PATRIOTS!

Comment

Originally posted by XXXII XXXIII
            Why the helll are you wanting the colts to win? REMEMBER what happen when the colts creamed the broncos 2 times in '05, '06 in the playoffs? Go PATRIOTS!
            Why did you come to our boards knowing that Denver dominated New England? Or did you just hop on the bandwagon?

Comment

Originally posted by PatsCrowEater
              Who? Which ones are you tired of? Just give me the names and I'll rub 'em out!

just look at xxxii xxxiii. time for that rubbin' out part ?
              sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by XXXII XXXIII
                Welcome to the Boards XXXII XXXIII. Stick around. I think you're gonna be well liked here!

Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

Comment

Most of all, the Colts need to learn from the
                  Chargers mistakes and penalties and not
                  Make them as that really doomed the Chargers.
                  Hopefully Tony Dungy will be better prepared to
                  Lead the Colts or I really don't want to suffer through
                  Another Pats SB! Yuck!

Comment

Working...
                  X