No announcement yet.

New England Patriots @ Indianapolis Colts AFC Championship Game - 1/21/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even if they lose, at least they made progress! What a friggin football game, my god, it was like a Bruckheimer movie

Comment

• Poor pats. It's always a shame when a team loses because of poor officiating

*cough* seahawks *cough*
      Always Remember Darrent Williams

Darrent Williams splash tribute and wallpapers available here:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45789411/

Comment

• Great game.

Nuff said.
        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

• Originally posted by BVP
          While having a chance to make some money.

You have to go for the COLTS in SB! You're a lucky charm!

Comment

• Originally posted by gindaorshaman
            I dont care who wins now, Im just glad the Pats are out!
            Dang, now I wanna see Manning get his Superbowl, but I also kinda want the Bears to win. Dang! What a fantastic Superbowl coming up.
            sigpic

Comment

• That INT was HUGE!

Comment

• This also means we dont have to see that clown ass troll Patriot Ruler for a while, double yay!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
                  You have to go for the COLTS in SB! You're a lucky charm!
                  Well, I know. Alright, I guess I will pull for them!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BVP
                    Well, I know. Alright, I guess I will pull for them!

You're the man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
                      You're the man!
                      Well, I don't wanna brag but.....I Know!
                      sigpic

Comment

• What an unbelievable game, I just hope the Bears can beat the Colts in the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Yessss!!!!!

At first, I was getting frustrated, because it seemed that the Patriots were fighting for the ball much more than the Colts on both offense and defense. But even down 21-3, Manning and the Colts kept doing what they do best, plugging away. The Pats knew what they were trying to do, but eventually, just like Ravens, they wore down and couldn't stop them from scoring. And towards the end, the Colts were the ones making the big plays.

It's a good thing about the clock. I have no doubt in my mind that Brady would've made the touchdown had he had more time. The Pats didn't choke; they were beaten by a great offense, and a defense that stepped up at key moments. Congrats to the Pats; they would've beaten anyone else with this same performance.

Comment

• Man, what a heck of a game. Games where the Pats are involved always used to be outstanding. What a pitty they came up short.
                            Well, gratz to the Colts and now I think Peyton should get what he deserves. The SB.

Comment

• Definitely a classic! Amazing performance from the Colts. Mad props to them for keeping their composure and showing a lot of heart and determination. I usually would root against them but having them go against the Crows and now the Patsies...I definitely hated those 2 teams more and had to root for the Colts. Their lack of big play WR's finally caught up to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X