• Show
Clear All

Its OVER!!!

Bears wins it all!!!!!!!!!!!
    XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
      One of the football plays that'll stay with me til I die
      Yeah, me too. But, who was the kicker that missed that PAT?
      sigpic

Comment

That safety call sent the game spiraling out of control. Congrats to Chicago on winning Super Bowl XLI.

Glendale bound

Comment

Originally posted by The Executioner
          Its OVER!!!

Bears wins it all!!!!!!!!!!!
          So a repeat of SBXX then?

Wouldn't I just love to see the look on Brady's face if the Bears put 46 on them
          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
          You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall#15
            That safety call sent the game spiraling out of control. Congrats to Chicago on winning Super Bowl XLI.
            Yeah, that and the missed field game by the Saints kicker that would have given them the lead.
            sigpic

Comment

Bears better win the superbowl...

Comment

So a repeat of SBXX then?

Wouldn't I just love to see the look on Brady's face if the Bears put 46 on them
                Pats will lose to Colts, either way the Bears will win the SB 41!!
                XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                  Yeah, me too. But, who was the kicker that missed that PAT?
                  John Carney?

You'll Never Walk Alone

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Comment

Originally posted by The Executioner
                    Pats will lose to Colts, either way the Bears will win the SB 41!!
                    I reckon you could be right

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

One of the worst officiated games I have seen in my life...
                      I can't stand seeing a team advance to a championship game like this... 7 penalties to 0 until the very end of the game.. The fumble reversal which he was clearly down twice before the ball came out.. knee down,,, ball loose , shoulder down, ball out... Every crucial call penalty or reversal went for the Bears...

It seems with all the publicity of the African American coach that it's just an NFL agenda to force it to happen. While I wouldn't mind seeing Tony Dungy get a ring after the job he's done with TB and now Indy....

What have the Bears done other than dominate the worst division in football and complete the easiest schedule in the NFL?
                      "Badger my a$$ it's probably Milhouse...."

Comment

John Carney?
                        That sounds right.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by karnage
                          One of the worst officiated games I have seen in my life...
                          I can't stand seeing a team advance to a championship game like this... 7 penalties to 0 until the very end of the game.. The fumble reversal which he was clearly down twice before the ball came out.. knee down,,, ball loose , shoulder down, ball out... Every crucial call penalty or reversal went for the Bears...

It seems with all the publicity of the African American coach that it's just an NFL agenda to force it to happen. While I wouldn't mind seeing Tony Dungy get a ring after the job he's done with TB and now Indy....

What have the Bears done other than dominate the worst division in football and complete the easiest schedule in the NFL?
                          BLAH...BLAH...BLAH. I am so sick of these conspiracy theories. The Bears D out played the Saints. They deserve to be in the SB. Get over it!

Whether or not they were in the easiest division, they won the games they needed to in the playoffs. If they weren't that good, they would not have won.

Best of luck to the Bears in the SB.

Comment

Congrats Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by PurdueBronc
                              BLAH...BLAH...BLAH. I am so sick of these conspiracy theories. The Bears D out played the Saints. They deserve to be in the SB. Get over it!

Whether or not they were in the easiest division, they won the games they needed to in the playoffs. If they weren't that good, they would not have won.

Best of luck to the Bears in the SB.

I'll try to get over while crying myself to sleep tonight...

I'm entitled to my perception of what I watched, if you are so tired of it don't respond to it.
                              "Badger my a$$ it's probably Milhouse...."

Comment

Originally posted by Summerz
                                Congrats Chicago.
                                Also, I think that Sean Payton derserves a round of applause for doing what he did with the Saints this year. :clap: :clap:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X