X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PurdueBronc
    replied
    Originally posted by karnage
    I'll try to get over while crying myself to sleep tonight...

I'm entitled to my perception of what I watched, if you are so tired of it don't respond to it.
    Correct, you are entitled to your perception. However, when you say a team gets into the SB because the NFL wants a black coach in it, well, expect to be ridiculed.

Your comment is almost as bad as those who would undoubtedly say the Gov't was the reason for the Saints getting into the SB, you know, as a gift for screwing up with katrina.
    Last edited by PurdueBronc; 01-21-2007, 06:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied
    Originally posted by Summerz
    Congrats Chicago.
    Also, I think that Sean Payton derserves a round of applause for doing what he did with the Saints this year. :clap: :clap:

Leave a comment:

• karnage
    replied
    Originally posted by PurdueBronc
    BLAH...BLAH...BLAH. I am so sick of these conspiracy theories. The Bears D out played the Saints. They deserve to be in the SB. Get over it!

Whether or not they were in the easiest division, they won the games they needed to in the playoffs. If they weren't that good, they would not have won.

Best of luck to the Bears in the SB.

I'll try to get over while crying myself to sleep tonight...

I'm entitled to my perception of what I watched, if you are so tired of it don't respond to it.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Congrats Chicago.

Leave a comment:

• PurdueBronc
    replied
    Originally posted by karnage
    One of the worst officiated games I have seen in my life...
    I can't stand seeing a team advance to a championship game like this... 7 penalties to 0 until the very end of the game.. The fumble reversal which he was clearly down twice before the ball came out.. knee down,,, ball loose , shoulder down, ball out... Every crucial call penalty or reversal went for the Bears...

It seems with all the publicity of the African American coach that it's just an NFL agenda to force it to happen. While I wouldn't mind seeing Tony Dungy get a ring after the job he's done with TB and now Indy....

What have the Bears done other than dominate the worst division in football and complete the easiest schedule in the NFL?
    BLAH...BLAH...BLAH. I am so sick of these conspiracy theories. The Bears D out played the Saints. They deserve to be in the SB. Get over it!

Whether or not they were in the easiest division, they won the games they needed to in the playoffs. If they weren't that good, they would not have won.

Best of luck to the Bears in the SB.

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied
    Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
    John Carney?
    That sounds right.

Leave a comment:

• karnage
    replied
    One of the worst officiated games I have seen in my life...
    I can't stand seeing a team advance to a championship game like this... 7 penalties to 0 until the very end of the game.. The fumble reversal which he was clearly down twice before the ball came out.. knee down,,, ball loose , shoulder down, ball out... Every crucial call penalty or reversal went for the Bears...

It seems with all the publicity of the African American coach that it's just an NFL agenda to force it to happen. While I wouldn't mind seeing Tony Dungy get a ring after the job he's done with TB and now Indy....

What have the Bears done other than dominate the worst division in football and complete the easiest schedule in the NFL?

Leave a comment:

• Den21-Bal19
    replied
    Originally posted by The Executioner
    Pats will lose to Colts, either way the Bears will win the SB 41!!
    I reckon you could be right

Leave a comment:

• Den21-Bal19
    replied
    Originally posted by BVP
    Yeah, me too. But, who was the kicker that missed that PAT?
    John Carney?

Leave a comment:

• The Executioner
    replied
    So a repeat of SBXX then?

Wouldn't I just love to see the look on Brady's face if the Bears put 46 on them
    Pats will lose to Colts, either way the Bears will win the SB 41!!

Leave a comment:

• aberdien
    replied
    Bears better win the superbowl...

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied
    Originally posted by Marshall#15
    That safety call sent the game spiraling out of control. Congrats to Chicago on winning Super Bowl XLI.
    Yeah, that and the missed field game by the Saints kicker that would have given them the lead.

Leave a comment:

• Den21-Bal19
    replied
    Originally posted by The Executioner
    Its OVER!!!

Bears wins it all!!!!!!!!!!!
    So a repeat of SBXX then?

Wouldn't I just love to see the look on Brady's face if the Bears put 46 on them

Leave a comment:

• Marshall#15
    replied
    That safety call sent the game spiraling out of control. Congrats to Chicago on winning Super Bowl XLI.

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied
    One of the football plays that'll stay with me til I die
    Yeah, me too. But, who was the kicker that missed that PAT?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X