Wow! New England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! New England

They have the greatest Coach ever and they have the greatest QB ever. I would say the greatest team ever. But they have almost a different team every year. So I will not say team.
    Wow, manning has us soaring to new heights.

If they go all the way and win the SB, how could anyone disagree!

Comment

With two minutes left here, I am afraid Peyton the Whiner Manning is going to pull this off.

I would much rather see the Pats go than the Colts.

But Go Bears?????

I already hate this SB regardless of this AFC Outcome. I so wanted the Saints to make it.

Now I could care less.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad the colts won. It still does not change my opinion of Tom and Bill though.

Comment

Originally posted by Juggernaught
          They have the greatest Coach ever and they have the greatest QB ever. I would say the greatest team ever. But they have almost a different team every year. So I will not say team.

Elway > Brady
          Mike > Bill
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm glad the colts won. It still does not change my opinion of Tom and Bill though.

They are remarkable!

I would have like it if the Patriots won. But once the Broncos are out of it I can't bring myself to care all that much.

The Patriots are a remarkable team.

Comment

I imagine theres a few seats on their Bandwagon at this point, would you consider jumping please?

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander
                Elway > Brady
                Mike > Bill
                Ummm that's pretty much exactly what I was going to say. I can understand how some might think BB is better than Shanny, but there is no way in hell Brady's better than Elway. No way.

Comment

Originally posted by In-com-plete
                  Ummm that's pretty much exactly what I was going to say. I can understand how some might think BB is better than Shanny, but there is no way in hell Brady's better than Elway. No way.
                  //////////////////////////

Now that I think about it. I agree Elway is the best. Second is Brady.

Comment

i dont get how sum of yall dont like the patroits just becuz they won 3 superbowls.......aint the objective in the NFL to win games......yall criticize them for winnin 3 superbowls........what is they suppose to do loose all time.....then yall would criticize them if they do loose.......i aint sayin yall have to like them......but yall gotta give them alot of respect for what they accomplish in this era in the NFL......any teams would kill to win a atleast 1 superbowl let along 3........hell there are teams who never went to the superbowl............so give them alot of credit ok........
                    I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216
                      i dont get how sum of yall dont like the patroits just becuz they won 3 superbowls.......aint the objective in the NFL to win games......yall criticize them for winnin 3 superbowls........what is they suppose to do loose all time.....then yall would criticize them if they do loose.......i aint sayin yall have to like them......but yall gotta give them alot of respect for what they accomplish in this era in the NFL......any teams would kill to win a atleast 1 superbowl let along 3........hell there are teams who never went to the superbowl............so give them alot of credit ok........

Well said......Kinda!

Comment

Brady sucks. Proved it in crunch time in front of the world. Nice INT!

Peyton deserved the win. When they got the ball back I knew he was going to drive it down the field and get it done, much like Brady couldn't at the end.

Comment

Wow! New England Choked!

Funny how people got on Peytons case, and he ended up winning the game, talk about eating crow

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander
                            Elway > Brady
                            Mike > Bill
                            Sorry South, but I think

Bill > Shanny

Brady=Elway with many years left.

God know How much I like Bellicheck
                            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Brady's good...but not even top 10 all time...maybe around the 12th best ever...

Bill's good....but no where near best ever...maybe 8th or 9th...

Patriots as a team: VERY overrated.
                              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X