Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rex Grossman

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rex Grossman

    Is he the worst QB to ever lead an NFL team to the SuperBowl? My opinion is yes, he's the worst ever. The Bears made it in in spite of him. I've seen alot of SuperBowls in my time and in my opinion he's the worst QB to ever make it there. Just my opinion though.

    I welcome other opinions, I love the Bears D and running game but I think Grossman is going to make this SB boring just because he's not going to be able to get it done.

  • #2
    Firstly this doesn't belong here.

    Secondly I think he did pretty well.

    He may have been a liability but he played well when he needed to.

    Comment


    • #3
      Wrong Forum
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Plastique
        Is he the worst QB to ever lead an NFL team to the SuperBowl? My opinion is yes, he's the worst ever. The Bears made it in in spite of him. I've seen alot of SuperBowls in my time and in my opinion he's the worst QB to ever make it there. Just my opinion though.

        I welcome other opinions, I love the Bears D and running game but I think Grossman is going to make this SB boring just because he's not going to be able to get it done.

        NO...

        As a matter of fact, he's not even the worst Chicago Bears QB to lead his team to the Super Bowl.

        Comment


        • #5
          Sorry I thought I put this in the general forum.... if it doesn't belong here then where should it go?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Pipes7
            NO...

            As a matter of fact, he's not even the worst Chicago Bears QB to lead his team to the Super Bowl.

            Well I would certainly say that McMahon was a better QB after having seen him and Grossman play. But that's just my opinion. If you're referencing an older QB then I'll give it to you since I know the Bears spent alot of time in the post season in the 40's, 50's and 60's which I didn't see. The kid has a lifetime completion percentage thats in the middle to low 50%'s. He completed what... 11 passes in the championship today? Good enough to win with their D but are you telling me that you think he's one of the better QB's to make the SB?
            Last edited by Plastique; 01-21-2007, 08:11 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              I think Ben WorthlessBurger is the worst ever to lead his team to the SB!

              Grossman is 2nd worse tho!

              then Dilfer!

              Comment


              • #8
                At least Big Ben completed passes, leaded his team to win games, Grossman just gives the ball to the RB and tries not to fumble it, let the D do the end....
                He may not be the worst QB in the SB but he's one of those for sure, instead of a beauty matchup between 2 major QB (Manning and Brees), we get Gross****
                go colts you deserve more than him to win the big game

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Scytale911
                  At least Big Ben completed passes, leaded his team to win games, Grossman just gives the ball to the RB and tries not to fumble it, let the D do the end....
                  He may not be the worst QB in the SB but he's one of those for sure, instead of a beauty matchup between 2 major QB (Manning and Brees), we get Gross****
                  go colts you deserve more than him to win the big game
                  yea Bens QB rating in the SB was great

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    he is

                    REX is the worst QB ever to lead a team to the superbowl. im shocked he didnt throw an INT. than trent dilfer then BEN BURGER

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      yeah Burger didn't a great SB so what?? he did a great season, I'm not a fan of him and I'm not sure he's a great QB but he didn't steal his ring, he got his ass down the field to bring it home, Gross**** is just a toy, kinda wire between the C and the RB

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Plastique
                        Well I would certainly say that McMahon was a better QB after having seen him and Grossman play. But that's just my opinion. If you're referencing an older QB then I'll give it to you since I know the Bears spent a lot of time in the post season in the 40's, 50's and 60's which I didn't see. The kid has a lifetime completion percentage that in the middle to low 50%'s. He completed what... 11 passes in the championship today? Good enough to win with their D but are you telling me that you think he's one of the better QB's to make the SB?


                        Are you trying to tell me that you love to eat peanut butter 'n' jelly sandwiches?

                        kinda makes as much sense as you pulling "are you telling me that you think he's one of the better QB's to make the SB"..... out of your a$$!

                        I never said nor thought that!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Plastique
                          Is he the worst QB to ever lead an NFL team to the SuperBowl? My opinion is yes, he's the worst ever. The Bears made it in in spite of him. I've seen alot of SuperBowls in my time and in my opinion he's the worst QB to ever make it there. Just my opinion though.

                          I welcome other opinions, I love the Bears D and running game but I think Grossman is going to make this SB boring just because he's not going to be able to get it done.
                          Vince Ferragamo
                          Tony Eason are worse

                          Eason is just not a good QB. IMHO He would see the rush and go down like a ton of bricks

                          check out Vince's stats in 1979

                          Vince Bio He did get better in 1980, but in 79 he shared time with Pat Haden, who I think got hurt that year
                          NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                            Vince Ferragamo
                            Tony Eason are worse
                            I was gonna say those two guys...also was gonna mention Kerry Collins, Neil O'Donnell, and Stan Humphries. They are all probably better than Grossman, but Grossman is also essentially in his first year as the full-time starter. oh, and let's not forget jeff hostetler...

                            "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              it was great how rex went 4 for 4 in the 4th qtr with a td and brees went 6 for 12 with a lost fumble and an int

                              i mean that was just hilarious
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X