• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southstander
    Didn't say you did BVP, I just know the media will beat it in to the ground
    Alright, just wanted to make sure.
    sigpic

Comment

I was hoping for a Colts vs. Saints matchup, but I'm rooting for the Colts now. I'll be glad if Manning, Harrison, and Dungy get their rings finally. They're all classy. Manning and Harrison are 2 of the best at their positions and Dungy is a great coach, so I want to see them get a ring. Denver is going to be a force for years to come so I don't mind if Indy wins it this year. We got next year.
      2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

You're thread title should have been "officially" known as XVI not 41. LOL J/K.

I wanted the Saints. Dam it.

Bears vs Colts? Sheesh. I think I would rather have a root canal than watch this game.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

The midwest will love it
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

I just don't want the Colts to win it. Peyton and the rest of those whiners don't deserve to achieve anything after all the complaining that they did to get the rules changed to their favor.

Go Bears!!
            sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
              I just don't want the Colts to win it. Peyton and the rest of those whiners don't deserve to achieve anything after all the complaining that they did to get the rules changed to their favor.

Go Bears!!
              i saw a fair game tonight, odd

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
                i saw a fair game tonight, odd
                I'm not talking about tonight. I was talking about Bill Polian going to the rules committee and having them place an empahsis on the penalties called on defensive backs. Of course he did that after the Colts got owned in the AFC Championship game against the Pats.

That's why I think the Colts are a bunch of whiners.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
                  I'm not talking about tonight. I was talking about Bill Polian going to the rules committee and having them place an empahsis on the penalties called on defensive backs. Of course he did that after the Colts got owned in the AFC Championship game against the Pats.

That's why I think the Colts are a bunch of whiners.
                  Only whining i heard lately in the Colts organization was from Polian, noone else

And even if he did whine (which in fact he did) i saw no calls tonight that could have gone another way

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
                    Only whining i heard lately in the Colts organization was from Polian, noone else

And even if he did whine (which in fact he did) i saw no calls tonight that could have gone another way
                    *sigh*

Neither did I. Like I told you before, I'm not talking about tonight. As far as I'm concerned, the Colts won fair and square today.

I just don't like the Colts.
                    sigpic

Comment

Go Colts!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                        You're thread title should have been "officially" known as XVI not 41. LOL J/K.

I wanted the Saints. Dam it.

Bears vs Colts? Sheesh. I think I would rather have a root canal than watch this game.
                        Don't you mean XLI
                        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                        sigpic

Comment

Go Colts!!!!!!

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Official Superbowl Thread!

Okay everyone, this is the official superbowl thread. I think that the Colts are going to take it because Peyton will NOT wait another year for a ring. I think all of the Colts have been waiting for it, and I dont think bears deserve to be there. Colts:34 Bears:17
                            Last edited by KozmicKlown; 01-25-2007, 05:47 PM. Reason: Spelling Error

Comment

I would really likes the colts to win. I live in the midwest and its all the talk with so many divided on who to win. Peyton deserves it. He is a complete work horse and always does his homework. There are also great guys on the team. Jeff Saturday the center of the colts made a bet for $10,000.00 that he would one day make a touch down. Well he finally did and he took the money and donated it to his two favorite charities. That's Great!

GO COLTS!!!!!!!
                              Help save the Planet, Plant some trees!!!

Jake wherever you go someday, you will always be a Bronco to me!!!!

Comment

What makes this Super Bowl extra special is that it falls on my 20th birthday.

(Born February 4, 1987)

Anyhoo, I will be rooting for the Colts to win b/c I think Peyton Manning & Tony Dungy are more deserving of the Super Bowl than Rex Grossman & Lovie Smith.

Comment

Working...
                                X