Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have a cheater in your team....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If you have a cheater in your team....

    you will not win a SB...

    1) CAR in SB

    2) DEN last year

    2) SD & NE this year..

  • #2
    Saurbrun was on NE, Denver, AND Carolina



    that man is a cancer!

    Comment


    • #3
      You're right it never pays to cheat. In regards to steroids it ends up killing you anyway.
      Go Steelers!

      Comment


      • #4
        One Problem with your theroy is LYLE ALZADO. He was on roids and he won a Super Bowl with the Faiders
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Southstander
          One Problem with your theroy is LYLE ALZADO. He was on roids and he won a Super Bowl with the Faiders
          I think Lawrence Taylor needs to be included as well...............
          My 3 favorite teams:
          1.The Denver Broncos
          2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
          3.Any team who plays Michigan

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by broncophan
            I think Lawrence Taylor needs to be included as well...............
            and Hollywood Henderson did Coke on the Field of the Super Bowl, he used in inhaler
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

            Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              I guess Denver is doomed with Jay Cutler then:



              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DEN_BOWL_06
                you will not win a SB...

                1) CAR in SB

                2) DEN last year

                2) SD & NE this year..
                Bill Romanowski says otherwise......
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Chidoze
                  Bill Romanowski says otherwise......
                  He sure does. I hate him.
                  MMA News
                  MMA News 247

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Chidoze
                    Bill Romanowski says otherwise......

                    So this myth is...busted?
                    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                      So this myth is...busted?
                      no, it just means Sauerbrun is a team killer!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Bill "*****" Romanowski used steroids more than he drinks water, he won 2 SB.

                        Brett Favre used a viagra so he throws longer I believe, and he won that SB.
                        XBL: The1Executioner

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by The Executioner
                          Bill "*****" Romanowski used steroids more than he drinks water, he won 2 SB.

                          Brett Favre used a viagra so he throws longer I believe, and he won that SB.
                          He won 2 with Denver....


                          And a couple with SF as well.
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic
                          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by The Executioner
                            Bill "*****" Romanowski used steroids more than he drinks water, he won 2 SB.

                            Brett Favre used a viagra so he throws longer I believe, and he won that SB.

                            I dont think his throws are longer - I just think they give him stamina

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LordTrychon
                              He won 2 with Denver....


                              And a couple with SF as well.
                              5sb's
                              4 wins
                              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                              men."

                              -- Samuel Adams

                              sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X