Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted one time to be the very first to post a thread in a forum.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just wanted one time to be the very first to post a thread in a forum.



    --------

  • #2
    Congrats, you just barely beat me....
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

    Comment


    • #3


      -----

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Javalon
        Congrats, you just barely beat me....
        How about a spot of deleting and some abuse of your modding powers Jav then you can be the first

        Comment


        • #5
          Now, don't you forget . . .

          Originally posted by Jaws
          How about a spot of deleting and some abuse of your modding powers Jav then you can be the first
          I am the SENIOR Captain here . . .



          And I own a harpoon gun.



          -----

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by topscribe
            I am the SENIOR Captain here . . .



            And I own a harpoon gun.



            -----
            Lol, yes sir!






















            (p.s I've been taking harpoon evading classes)

            Comment


            • #7
              E, I respect your opinion but I just can't see it. Lelie has repeatedly said he would hold out until the tenth week. His agent just indicated that he still felt that way. He apparently feels that the Bronco organization has wronged him and there is no guarantee that he will even make the #3 receiver if he should come back. What would make him change his mind? With a multimillion dallar signing bonus and 6/16 of this year's salary, he can still afford the maximum $6,000 a day fine. $300,000 in fines does not sound like nearly as vast a sum when it is compared to well over one million dollars for the season. Uncomfortable, yes, but bearable.

              He even went so far as to fire his original agent and hire his present agent to insure that his wishes were met. He knows that there are teams out there that want him. He only has to make himself undesirable enough to the Broncos that an offer will be accepted. Coming back only encourages the Broncos to keep him.

              He wants out of Denver and IMO it will happen very shortly. One way or the other we will know next week.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jaws
                How about a spot of deleting and some abuse of your modding powers Jav then you can be the first
                Must.... RE.... S I S T....


                ARGH!!! :shake:







                "You can't take the sky from me..."
                ------
                "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Dean
                  E, I respect your opinion but I just can't see it. Lelie has repeatedly said he would hold out until the tenth week. His agent just indicated that he still felt that way. He apparently feels that the Bronco organization has wronged him and there is no guarantee that he will even make the #3 receiver if he should come back. What would make him change his mind? With a multimillion dallar signing bonus and 6/16 of this year's salary, he can still afford the maximum $6,000 a day fine. $300,000 in fines does not sound like nearly as vast a sum when it is compared to well over one million dollars for the season. Uncomfortable, yes, but bearable.

                  He even went so far as to fire his original agent and hire his present agent to insure that his wishes were met. He knows that there are teams out there that want him. He only has to make himself undesirable enough to the Broncos that an offer will be accepted. Coming back only encourages the Broncos to keep him.

                  He wants out of Denver and IMO it will happen very shortly. One way or the other we will know next week.
                  I took it that E-man was just trying to make a funny.

                  However, thanks for attempting to infuse some intelligence into this thread.

                  -----

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jaws
                    Lol, yes sir!






















                    (p.s I've been taking harpoon evading classes)
                    It doesn't matter, because it is my harpoon that I lent Tops and it works everytime.

                    It was nice knowing ya Jaws.
                    sigpic

                    Broncs All the Way Baby!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by topscribe
                      I took it that E-man was just trying to make a funny.

                      However, thanks for attempting to infuse some intelligence into this thread.

                      -----
                      Say- you wouldn't know where I could find some of that would you???

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        True, TS is right, I was only trying to make a funny.\

                        However, I still would like to see Ashley play for Denver, but I do agree with you Dean he probably won't. If he does, I'll forgive him. If he doesn't, I won't be mad at him either. I'll wish him the best.
                        That just mean I'll have new players to root for. Like Javon, Watts, Terrell, and Marshall.
                        Emancipate your mind!
                        The People's Poster

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Javalon
                          Must.... RE.... S I S T....


                          ARGH!!! :shake:







                          I've always wondered what it would be like to have that feeling of being a new mod. Has it set in yet for you guys (Owl, Jav, Jaws).
                          Tell me, is the rumor that there is a "Blow Up Broncomania" button on your User Panel true!?
                          Blet

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            yay

                            Originally posted by topscribe


                            --------
                            Couldn't happen to a nicer old fart
                            "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hmm, couldn't this thread be considered spam......

                              Another first for you Top!...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X