Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted one time to be the very first to post a thread in a forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reidman
    replied
    Originally posted by Emancipator
    Now it is 6 days until training camp and I can't wait to see how that training has helped Lelie.
    You will be sporting the sig I made you when he starts.....??
    Woohoo, training camp!

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied
    by Emancipator: 7 Days until training camp yahooooooooooooooooooo.

I can't wait to see how well Lelie is going to run those routes for Denver in camp.
    Now it is 6 days until training camp and I can't wait to see how that training has helped Lelie.

Leave a comment:

• Reidman
    replied
    Hmm, couldn't this thread be considered spam......

Another first for you Top!...

Leave a comment:

• DiehardinAlaska
    replied
    yay

Originally posted by topscribe

--------
    Couldn't happen to a nicer old fart

Leave a comment:

• OrangePeel
    replied
    Originally posted by Javalon
    Must.... RE.... S I S T....

ARGH!!! :shake:

I've always wondered what it would be like to have that feeling of being a new mod. Has it set in yet for you guys (Owl, Jav, Jaws).
    Tell me, is the rumor that there is a "Blow Up Broncomania" button on your User Panel true!?

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied

True, TS is right, I was only trying to make a funny.\

However, I still would like to see Ashley play for Denver, but I do agree with you Dean he probably won't. If he does, I'll forgive him. If he doesn't, I won't be mad at him either. I'll wish him the best.
    That just mean I'll have new players to root for. Like Javon, Watts, Terrell, and Marshall.

Leave a comment:

• Dean
    replied
    I took it that E-man was just trying to make a funny.

However, thanks for attempting to infuse some intelligence into this thread.

-----
    Say- you wouldn't know where I could find some of that would you???

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBailey024
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaws
    Lol, yes sir!

(p.s I've been taking harpoon evading classes)
    It doesn't matter, because it is my harpoon that I lent Tops and it works everytime.

It was nice knowing ya Jaws.

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean
    E, I respect your opinion but I just can't see it. Lelie has repeatedly said he would hold out until the tenth week. His agent just indicated that he still felt that way. He apparently feels that the Bronco organization has wronged him and there is no guarantee that he will even make the #3 receiver if he should come back. What would make him change his mind? With a multimillion dallar signing bonus and 6/16 of this year's salary, he can still afford the maximum $6,000 a day fine. $300,000 in fines does not sound like nearly as vast a sum when it is compared to well over one million dollars for the season. Uncomfortable, yes, but bearable.

He even went so far as to fire his original agent and hire his present agent to insure that his wishes were met. He knows that there are teams out there that want him. He only has to make himself undesirable enough to the Broncos that an offer will be accepted. Coming back only encourages the Broncos to keep him.

He wants out of Denver and IMO it will happen very shortly. One way or the other we will know next week.
    I took it that E-man was just trying to make a funny.

However, thanks for attempting to infuse some intelligence into this thread.

-----

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    How about a spot of deleting and some abuse of your modding powers Jav then you can be the first
    Must.... RE.... S I S T....

ARGH!!! :shake:

Leave a comment:

• Dean
    replied
    E, I respect your opinion but I just can't see it. Lelie has repeatedly said he would hold out until the tenth week. His agent just indicated that he still felt that way. He apparently feels that the Bronco organization has wronged him and there is no guarantee that he will even make the #3 receiver if he should come back. What would make him change his mind? With a multimillion dallar signing bonus and 6/16 of this year's salary, he can still afford the maximum $6,000 a day fine. $300,000 in fines does not sound like nearly as vast a sum when it is compared to well over one million dollars for the season. Uncomfortable, yes, but bearable.

He even went so far as to fire his original agent and hire his present agent to insure that his wishes were met. He knows that there are teams out there that want him. He only has to make himself undesirable enough to the Broncos that an offer will be accepted. Coming back only encourages the Broncos to keep him.

He wants out of Denver and IMO it will happen very shortly. One way or the other we will know next week.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    I am the SENIOR Captain here . . .

And I own a harpoon gun.

-----
    Lol, yes sir!

(p.s I've been taking harpoon evading classes)

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Now, don't you forget . . .

How about a spot of deleting and some abuse of your modding powers Jav then you can be the first
    I am the SENIOR Captain here . . .

And I own a harpoon gun.

-----

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Originally posted by Javalon
    Congrats, you just barely beat me....

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied

-----

Leave a comment:

Working...
X