Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only O-N-E day to go... Count 'em... ONE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always saw Cobbs as an anfterthought. Until I started watching some video of him back in college. Now, I cant wait to see what the guy can do on the field. I really think he is the complete package and could dominate in the number one spot here in Denver.

But dont get me wrong, I love Tatum too.
    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

And then there were 4....

As to Cobbs, I'm interested to see him just because he's kind of an enigma. Shanny & Co. seem high on him but he didn't do a thing for the Pats even though Dillon was showing his age. It'll just be interesting to see if he's worthwhile or not.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon

As to Cobbs, I'm interested to see him just because he's kind of an enigma. Shanny & Co. seem high on him but he didn't do a thing for the Pats even though Dillon was showing his age. It'll just be interesting to see if he's worthwhile or not.
        He has ideal size for the position and like you said it be interesting to see how he does.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by ludo
          Cant wait for Fox to get in there and win that #2 job. (I hope)

And I really hope Tatum turns it up a notch and earns that #1 job, altho Dayne starting wouldnt bother me either.
          ????????? what?????? foxy got ripped in that playoff lose! Dwill has that locked down.

Comment

wrong year. dillon ran for 1600 that year the next cobbs was gone. hands were not good enough to break into kevin faulks role either. i liked him but I dont think he is better than dayne or bell (either)

Comment

As mentioned, Dillon had over 1600 yards Cobb's rookie season, and Cobbs started off the year hurt on the PUP. He was then released in training camp. I am sure at least part of that was the fact that Dillon looked like he still had plenty left in the tank, but it could have been purely based on Cobb's not performing well enough.
              The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Timcat
                ????????? what?????? foxy got ripped in that playoff lose! Dwill has that locked down.
                The whole team got ripped in the game. Even Champ did. BY FREAKING CEDRIC WILSON.
                sigpic

Comment

And then there were TWO!

BTW, when I said Cobbs didn't do much for the Pats, I meant in general. He didn't make good use of his backup carries in '04 and then the Pats didn't even think he was worth keeping around in '05, injury or not. Dillion was getting old I would have thought the Patriots would keep Cobbs if he had decent potential.

I'm not saying he can't work out for us. I'm just saying I'll have to wait and see how he plays over the next month before I can form a solid opinion on him. I'm intrigued to see what the Broncos saw in him. One team's trash is (hopefully) another team's treasure.

(I'm not calling Cobbs trash. It's an expression. )
                  ------

Comment

And then there were TWO!

BTW, when I said Cobbs didn't do much for the Pats, I meant in general. He didn't make good use of his backup carries in '04 and then the Pats didn't even think he was worth keeping around in '05, injury or not. Dillion was getting old I would have thought the Patriots would keep Cobbs if he had decent potential.

I'm not saying he can't work out for us. I'm just saying I'll have to wait and see how he plays over the next month before I can form a solid opinion on him. I'm intrigued to see what the Broncos saw in him. One team's trash is (hopefully) another team's treasure.

(I'm not calling Cobbs trash. It's an expression. )
                    Olandis Gary anyone?

Possibly Mike Anderson, depending on how he does with the Ravens.
                    sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                    Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Chris Kuper Is Gonna Be A Hof'er!!!
                      Go Huskers.

Comment

This is my countdown to training camp, July 27th 2006. (Or at least the reporting date.)

Are we there yet?!
                        I'm so excited I should be asleep but I can't fall asleep ..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                        President Cool

Comment

woohoo!!!

Are you ready for some football?!?!
                          sigpic
                          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                          -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                            woohoo!!!

Are you ready for some football?!?!
                            Football? Football? There's going to be football!

Why didn't anybody tell me?

Bring it on. Can't wait!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
                              Football? Football? There's going to be football!

Why didn't anybody tell me?

Bring it on. Can't wait!!!!!
                              That's right my little fishie, we've all been keeping you in the dark! Bwahahah!

Well, the guys report today but don't start practicing until tomorrow. Almost... ALMOST... there!
                              ------

Comment

That's right my little fishie, we've all been keeping you in the dark! Bwahahah!

Well, the guys report today but don't start practicing until tomorrow. Almost... ALMOST... there!
                                Close enough! Someone will be posting links to all the rookies showing up...and I will be waiting!

I used to love camp up in Greeley. I worked up there on campus one summer when they started up there. I actually got to go to camp! I loved it!

Of course...that was when Bubby Brister was starting...and everyone cheered when he came out of the porta potty....
                                sigpic
                                Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                                -Sean Payton

Comment

Working...
                                X