Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would you want Lelie to be traded, and for who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would you want Lelie to be traded, and for who?

Alright, so just look at the poll I post, and choose which team you would like to trade Lelie to and who you would like to get in return. Explain why too if you'd like. There are a bunch of choices, because we as fans get to see visually what teams do not need Lelie and the popular choices stand out more.

Try to keep it reasonable, as in no "Lelie to Chiefs for Larry Johnson!" We'd all want that, but it's counter productive, and this is something to do until training camp starts.

I pick Philly Eagles.

We should trade Lelie there to help the struggling wide receiver corp, I mean, for a team that chooses not to run, but pass, they sure have poor receivers.

They have 3 decent d-lineman. Bunkley was a first round pick this year and Mike Patterson was a first round pick last year. The other consistant starter from over the years was Darwin Walker. He has been pretty good and was an effective component next to Corey Simon for a few years while the Eagles were dominating the NFC. He is turning 29, and would be an excellent addition to a very questionable Defensive tackle position.

Seems like a win-win situation for all of us.
    Ravens.
    0.00%
    Steelers.
    0.00%
    Bengals.
    0.00%
    Browns.
    5.00%
    Colts.
    2.50%
    Texans.
    0.00%
    Titans.
    2.50%
    Jaguars.
    2.50%
    Patriots.
    10.00%
    Dolphins.
    0.00%
    Bills.
    0.00%
    Jets.
    0.00%
    Chargers.
    0.00%
    Chiefs.
    0.00%
    Raiders.
    2.50%
    Bears.
    17.50%
    Vikings.
    0.00%
    Packers.
    0.00%
    Lions.
    5.00%
    Panthers.
    2.50%
    Buccaneers.
    0.00%
    Falcons.
    0.00%
    Saints.
    0.00%
    Giants.
    0.00%
    Redskins.
    2.50%
    Eagles.
    17.50%
    Cowboys.
    0.00%
    Seahawks.
    0.00%
    Cardinals.
    2.50%
    Rams.
    0.00%
    49ers.
    2.50%
    We won't find a trade partner and he'll sit this year, becoming a free agent next year.
    25.00%
    sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
    Denver Broncos General Manager

pats for one of their TE:s

Comment

Where would you want Lelie to be traded, and for who?
      Well he's quite good looking, I'll take him if no one wants him.

Do you think Shanny would accept a trade for my 16 year old son? (He runs a 4.4 40 and has good hands, but smelly feet! )

Comment

Originally posted by bjoli198
        pats for one of their TE:s

Same here, although I don't know how much they need a WR. I have heard good things about how Chad Jackson is doing.

Comment

I want to see him traded to the Bears for Thomas Jones.

Comment

i chose the browns because we seem to get a lot from them.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986
              This would be the best case scenario.

Comment

Colts for Peyton Manning
                sigpic

Comment

bears for some defensive(end)

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986
                    I think I read they don't plan on moving Jones, but I think this would be a good trade.
                    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Id like to see him traded to the saints. Supposingly Reggie doesnt seem to want to sign with the saints now. I'd like to offer them a first round draft pick in 2007 and Lelie. We in return would get our back of the future.

I really think though that a Philly trade would work out for us better. I would think that they are pretty desprite right now for a reciever and Lelie would probly fit right into the #1 spot there. So they might be willing to give us a good deal in the draft for next year and they get to pay Lelie cheep.
                      Last edited by SuperD77; 07-25-2006, 07:36 AM.

Comment

lions

Mike Williams would be a great TE. We'll teach him to block.

Comment

Where the broncos can get the best possible value.

I dont even really care if its to the raiders, just give the broncos something helpful.

Comment

We won't find a trade partner and he'll sit this year, becoming a free agent next year.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
                              Well he's quite good looking, I'll take him if no one wants him.

Do you think Shanny would accept a trade for my 16 year old son? (He runs a 4.4 40 and has good hands, but smelly feet! )
                              yeah sure lol!

In reality Id like for Lelie to come to his senses, return home to Denver and accept his new role. Learn under Mike Heimerdinger and be turned into the great reciever he can be as Rod Smith and Ed McCaffery did.

Lelie your time will come very soon! Jay Cutler tossing an 8o yard bomb to a wide open lelie out running the like of DeAngelo hall could happen. It could if the moron would wake up!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X