Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dadadada are we ready to rumble !!!! dadadadada this weeks camp predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dadadada are we ready to rumble !!!! dadadadada this weeks camp predictions

    all right !! camp is about here ill make some predictions and you include your own predictions,,, the key is " your own,no picking on ANY one elses !!!ready! hut !


    dayne gets 1 st team carries at 1 st. tatum emerges as well and starts getting 1/2
    the 1 st team carries,,,ill add more later


    jake shows all his talent,,,but jay seems to be stealing some bradlees attention mmmmmmmm we should keep a keen eye on that battle
    Last edited by daynewillreign; 07-25-2006, 03:02 PM.

  • #2
    Mike Bell, Mike Bell. Yeah I would love for him and for Bradlee Van Pelt(he doesnt get any respect) To emerge in this TC
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      dwill

      My prediction is that Dwill will hold out foxy as the second corner.

      Darius Watts makes us all go ashley who? the cheerleader?

      The rookie tight end gets lots of 1st team practice and plays a significant role this season.

      Cedric Cobbs will NOT beat out dayne and/or Bell. (sorry ive seen him play in new england and im not sold.)

      Comment


      • #4
        Fox gets #2 corner.
        MMA News
        MMA News 247

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by champbronc2
          Fox gets #2 corner.
          Why because he got burned by pittsburghs 3rd reciever. actually isnt wilson thier 4th? bleh

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bronco Timcat
            Cedric Cobbs will NOT beat out dayne and/or Bell. (sorry ive seen him play in new england and im not sold.)
            Don't take this the wrong way. I am not doubting what you say, I just don't understand how you came to that conclusion.

            He really only had carries in one game his rookie season (2004), when he got something like 16 carries in a game. The other two appearances were one carry for one yard in one game and five carries for 20 yards in another.

            Then, last season, he only appeared in one pre-season game and had three carries for nine yards.

            So, really there is only one game to judge him by. It seems hard to come to the conclusion that he can't make it based on one game where he had more than five carries.
            The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tnedator
              Don't take this the wrong way. I am not doubting what you say, I just don't understand how you came to that conclusion.

              He really only had carries in one game his rookie season (2004), when he got something like 16 carries in a game. The other two appearances were one carry for one yard in one game and five carries for 20 yards in another.

              Then, last season, he only appeared in one pre-season game and had three carries for nine yards.

              So, really there is only one game to judge him by. It seems hard to come to the conclusion that he can't make it based on one game where he had more than five carries.
              Well i didnt take it the wrong way so let me explain. I live in new england. I actually got to see him play in the preseason. He is good, dont get me wrong but the fact of the matter he should have beaten out patrick pass NE's 3rd running back. He didnt. He is not as fast as you would think either. I watched Faulk destroy him in a sprint before the game.
              Now granted he hasnt had a lot of playing time so we will see. Belicheck has as good an eye for talant as any coach in the leauge and let him go over pass. Also as you yourself pointed out he has very little to judge him by. There is a reason for that.
              What it all comes down to is in my opinion cobbs will not beat out tatum or dayne for the running back spot due to his lack of speed, blocking ( not so great in new england anyway) and the plain ol fact that bell and dayne I think are better athleates. Its just my prediction in camp based on what i have seen of cobbs in new england versus what i have seen of tatum and dayne.

              But if Im wrong and he rushes for 1500 yards this season then thats a good wrong and ill take it!
              Last edited by Bronco Timcat; 07-25-2006, 06:58 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bronco Timcat
                Why because he got burned by pittsburghs 3rd reciever. actually isnt wilson thier 4th? bleh
                Guess what, Wilson scored on Champ Too.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
                  Guess what, Wilson scored on Champ Too.
                  ?????????? when ??????? im pretty sure champ was on ward the whole time. And Randell el if anyone else

                  And even if he did thats one pass, foxy was getting destroyed out there. He drew man coverage on wilson and got smoked more than a few times. Im sorry but you throw that much at champ and he will make you pay. At any rate Dwill had the job when he wasnt hurt so im betting he gets it again, he is better than foxy.

                  Please keep in mind that i love foxy also. I just thing dwill is a better #2 with a chance of being #1 someday. while foxy will be #3 and a good #2 someday.
                  Last edited by Bronco Timcat; 07-25-2006, 07:04 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmUOG...20Championship

                    See

                    #80 is Cedric Wilson catching it in the endzone

                    #24 is Champ Bailey letting him catch it in the endzone.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmUOG...20Championship

                      See

                      #80 is Cedric Wilson catching it in the endzone

                      #24 is Champ Bailey letting him catch it in the endzone.
                      oh the blitz play yeah that made me angry that was a bad play call and champ bit a lot on the run.
                      Last edited by Bronco Timcat; 07-25-2006, 07:10 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Champ Blew it. Champ was to be on 80 but he got distracted by 84(cant really tell) Because D-Will was on #84 so champ blew the coverage.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
                          Champ Blew it. Champ was to be on 80 but he got distracted by 84(cant really tell) Because D-Will was on #84 so champ blew the coverage.
                          Yeah well I never compared foxy to champ. He is not champ. it is my prediction that foxy will be three. He was last year he will be again. Dwill in my opinion is better.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Bronco Timcat
                            Yeah well I never compared foxy to champ. He is not champ. it is my prediction that foxy will be three. He was last year he will be again. Dwill in my opinion is better.
                            No you said
                            Why because he got burned by pittsburghs 3rd reciever. actually isnt wilson thier 4th? bleh
                            So you were saying that Foxy shouldnt start because he got beat by Cedric Wilson. I was just pointing out the fact that The Champ got beat by pittsburghs 3rd reciever. actually isnt wilson their 4th? bleh
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              My guess, David Terell is going to get fans excited this pre-season. Just have a feeling. Kid just needed to get on a winning team.
                              Last edited by VADER72; 07-25-2006, 11:05 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X