• Show
Clear All

BVP staying on second team

cecil sapp beating out kyle johnson by a hare
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
      No you said

So you were saying that Foxy shouldnt start because he got beat by Cedric Wilson. I was just pointing out the fact that The Champ got beat by pittsburghs 3rd reciever. actually isnt wilson their 4th? bleh
      sorry i guess i should have said beaten again and again and again by wilson. And im NOT saying he shouldnt start. All I said is that it was MY prediction that Dwill will beat him out for the #2 spot. If foxy wins great but I really dont think he will.

Comment

David Kircus emerges as the 3rd reciever. John Engleburger runs with the 1st team def.
        My adopt-a-bronco is.......Ron Dayne

Comment

Originally posted by Heisman 99'
          David Kircus emerges as the 3rd reciever. John Engleburger runs with the 1st team def.
          Why do you think David Kircus will emerge as the third reciever when we got- Ashley Lelie, Charlie Adams, Darius Watts, Brandon Marshall, Domenik Hixon, and Todd Devoe?
          sigpic

Comment

well,

Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
            Why do you think David Kircus will emerge as the third reciever when we got- Ashley Lelie, Charlie Adams, Darius Watts, Brandon Marshall, Domenik Hixon, and Todd Devoe?

it's not 4 sure Lelie is even gonna show up. 2nd, Kircus is probably one of the hardest workers in that position. 3rd this is a prediction thread, and thats what i made. 4th, i see Edddie Mac in him, mabye a lil quicker(Kircus that is). 5th, i beleive C.Adams is gonna get cut, or go through the same process Watts went through last year. 6th, u forgot David Terrell. 7th, Kircus is also a return speacilist, and he has a lot of potential. Anything else u like to know.
            My adopt-a-bronco is.......Ron Dayne

Comment

I see Kircus being cut honestly

I see Ashley Lelie showing up to camp, and Javon not being totally 100% yet

I see Tatum Bell emerging as the starter

I see Jake having a great camp

I see Darrent Williams beating out Foxworth again

I see the rookie TE make strides make Alexander becomes the starter

I see Todd Devoe having a good camp too, that young kid has alot of potential.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dyna$ty
                I see Kircus being cut honestly

I see Ashley Lelie showing up to camp, and Javon not being totally 100% yet

I see Tatum Bell emerging as the starter

I see Jake having a great camp

I see Darrent Williams beating out Foxworth again

I see the rookie TE make strides make Alexander becomes the starter

I see Todd Devoe having a good camp too, that young kid has alot of potential.
                You had me until Devoe. I think Devoe is gone unless the Broncos keep 7 WR's, especially if Ashley is back. If Ashley is gone, I would say 50/50 at best for Devoe.
                The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
                  You had me until Devoe. I think Devoe is gone unless the Broncos keep 7 WR's, especially if Ashley is back. If Ashley is gone, I would say 50/50 at best for Devoe.
                  Devoe is a talent he contributed to a TD last year and recovered a fumble on special teams, I hear hes one of the fastest recievers we have, hes all potential.....I don't really see him being cut

Comment

Originally posted by The Dyna$ty
                    Devoe is a talent he contributed to a TD last year and recovered a fumble on special teams, I hear hes one of the fastest recievers we have, hes all potential.....I don't really see him being cut
                    It's just a numbers game. Assuming Lelis reports to camp and isn't traded:

Rod
                    Javon
                    Lelie
                    Marshal
                    Hixon
                    ????? (Watts, Devoe, Terrell, Adams)

I might have even missed a few. I find it hard to believe they will keep 7 WR's, so it is probably six. Adams helped on returns last year, but Hisxon might do it this year. If Watts really is having a good offseason and has a good camp, you have to figure they want him, so that puts him in the sixth spot. Then, if Lelie is gone, and they keep 6, then Devoe has a shot.

It isn't a knock on Devoe, it is just a numbers game. If they keep three QB's, that is one less spot from elsewhere. We only had 7 O-linement last year, which is lean. Do we keep more this year? Lots of questions.
                    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X