Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

come on now ! someone must have film fron our morning session !

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • come on now ! someone must have film fron our morning session !

    im waitingggggggg

  • #2
    Originally posted by daynewillreign
    im waitingggggggg


    I don't think it's over yet bud.

    It's still 10:21 am in Denver.

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't think anyone will have a video except for the media. They are very strict-I had to ditch a gatorade at the entrance, got yelled at by security for barely crossing the field line with a toe, and they wouldn't let anyone sit down.

      I did have a great and fun experience and will go again but, I'd be very suprised if anyone got a bootleg of this. Watch the media tonight!

      Overall, they looked pretty darn SHARPE!
      Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by YOUNGERJKSPEE
        I don't think anyone will have a video except for the media. They are very strict-I had to ditch a gatorade at the entrance, got yelled at by security for barely crossing the field line with a toe, and they wouldn't let anyone sit down.

        I did have a great and fun experience and will go again but, I'd be very suprised if anyone got a bootleg of this. Watch the media tonight!

        Overall, they looked pretty darn SHARPE!
        LOL, I had the same things said to me. hell, I have a digital SLR camera and the noob girl at the entrance said " you can't take that in." I said, why not? Camera's arn't allowed that are like that. I said, not according to the website. Luckily her manager was close by and he said she was incorrect. I had a great time, but think the security is just a tad tight. I got on one knee at the ropes so the kids behind me could see. Sir, you need to stand up. Oh good lord, go away.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by VADER72
          LOL, I had the same things said to me. hell, I have a digital SLR camera and the noob girl at the entrance said " you can't take that in." I said, why not? Camera's arn't allowed that are like that. I said, not according to the website. Luckily her manager was close by and he said she was incorrect. I had a great time, but think the security is just a tad tight. I got on one knee at the ropes so the kids behind me could see. Sir, you need to stand up. Oh good lord, go away.
          Thank you! They need to correct the site for the listed rules. I saw a guy eat 1/2 of his breakfast burrito and they made him throw it in the trash! CP to you Vader!
          Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by VADER72
            LOL, I had the same things said to me. hell, I have a digital SLR camera and the noob girl at the entrance said " you can't take that in." I said, why not? Camera's arn't allowed that are like that. I said, not according to the website. Luckily her manager was close by and he said she was incorrect. I had a great time, but think the security is just a tad tight. I got on one knee at the ropes so the kids behind me could see. Sir, you need to stand up. Oh good lord, go away.
            Why can't people sit down?
            President Cool

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by hilife
              Why can't people sit down?
              I asked a security staff person and he replied, "If players or the ball come this way, we want you to be able to move out of the way quickly-liability. Besides, it's the Broncos' rules!"

              I was just curious myself, what an ass. I think they should build bleachers or have areas to bring a lawn chair in or something.
              Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by YOUNGERJKSPEE
                I asked a security staff person and he replied, "If players or the ball come this way, we want you to be able to move out of the way quickly-liability. Besides, it's the Broncos' rules!"

                I was just curious myself, what an ass. I think they should build bleachers or have areas to bring a lawn chair in or something.
                That would be nice. That way people can be cofortable while watching TC
                President Cool

                Comment


                • #9
                  they had bleachers but got rid of them for some reason
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by YOUNGERJKSPEE
                    Thank you! They need to correct the site for the listed rules. I saw a guy eat 1/2 of his breakfast burrito and they made him throw it in the trash! CP to you Vader!
                    Thanks. Just hate this chick was totally going on a power trip.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X