• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NBudris
    Sorry it was Coz with the FF Ian GOld almost droped a pick or somthing
    Thats right.. don't mess up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore
      There Reports are for Orangemane.com only and not be re-posted without my permission.
      Just out of curiosity....did you get his permission to repost?

Comment

No, he didn't and to be honest I'm kind of upset about it. In the future please post a portion of the report and just paste the link to the Orangemane.com in the post. And I'd appreciate it if people would ask me before posting my stuff.
        KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore
          No, he didn't and to be honest I'm kind of upset about it. In the future please post a portion of the report and just paste the link to the Orangemane.com in the post. And I'd appreciate it if people would ask me before posting my stuff.
          Opps im sorry, ill do that next time, but nice reports dude keep up the very good work.

Comment

Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
            That was what people were saying about TD and look
            TD is one of a kind, and TD also didn't go undrafted... If you're saying that Mike Bell will be anything like TD, then you're -- eh, I'm not even going to say it and get in trouble again
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
              TD is one of a kind, and TD also didn't go undrafted... If you're saying that Mike Bell will be anything like TD, then you're -- eh, I'm not even going to say it and get in trouble again
              I could be mistaken but I believe his point about T.D. was only that you can't always tell when an unheralded rookie will step up. The Broncos obviously thought Mike Bell had potential or they wouldn't have signed him.

Obviously it would be insane to claim Mike Bell was going to turn out as incredible as T.D. did.
              "You can't take the sky from me..."
              ------
              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                I could be mistaken but I believe his point about T.D. was only that you can't always tell when an unheralded rookie will step up. The Broncos obviously thought Mike Bell had potential or they wouldn't have signed him.

Obviously it would be insane to claim Mike Bell was going to turn out as incredible as T.D. did.
                Javalon got my point. you never know what someone will do. I.E. Rod, TD, Even Tom Brady. You just never know.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
                  Great post. One of the most well written reports I have read on here. Including things from the Post and ESPN. Give this man a job.

Thats what I am saying...no "hollier than thou" espn, foxsports, sports illutstrated tired analysis. Just up front and point blank.

I look forward to more if you do more ( Kaylore that is, if he reads this )

Good stuff about Jake, Champ, and DJ Williams.

Comment

Working...
                  X