Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    WHy??

.....Because HE was actually at BOTH practices today and saw with his own two eyes players at camp??

Don't worry, Cutler will get it someday...he will make his reads and know the playbook someday...just not by week three....Bwahahah...Bwhahahha....its only day one...no need to worry just yet.

Yep.

If he had come out and said that Jay walked on water, you and I both know that you would have written it off. Or even worse, if Jaws had been there and said Jay looked ready to start, you would have written that off too.

That's cool.

<- keepin' it real
    Last edited by broncos_mtnman; 07-28-2006, 09:02 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman

If he had come out and said that Jay walked on water, you and I both know that you would have written it off.

<- keepin' it real
      I think you might be taking the JC thing a little too far...

<-- keepin' it honest
      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
        I think you might be taking the JC thing a little too far...

<-- keepin' it honest
        Don't worry.

I have my JCs in the right spots.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
          According to that, Mike Bell Did Awesome. but does any body have any video.
          Guess I'm going to have to start eating grow about my Mike Bell bashing, since he's the only RB today that actually impressed... Sorry for giving you a hard time before man...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
            Yep.

If he had come out and said that Jay walked on water, you and I both know that you would have written it off. Or even worse, if Jaws had been there and said Jay looked ready to start, you would have written that off too.

That's cool.

<- keepin' it real

Why are you so offended by Jay struggling??

I am not worried about it, its a given that a Rookie QB is going to struggle.

The Titans are probably going to sign Kerry Collins to back up Volek just so if he goes down they don't have to put in Vince Young to early. Rookies need time to develop. Why is that so bad?

As far as walking on water, only you think Jay can do that. Maybe let Jay grow and learn the system before thinking he is the savior of the Broncos and you wouldnt' be so bent out of shape when someone reports that he is struggling.

<--- I don't copy anyone's smilie.

Comment

Actually didn't Willie Meadowbrooks make an amazing interception and looked really good out there this afternoon?

Javon also looked good coming out of cuts and catching the ball.

I was also very pleased with Tony S. I made the comment that KC could have their Tony G. but we would have our Tony S. What a flat-out amazing player. He is really big to, he could run some people over without any problem. I would agree with you on the hands, he could catch whatever that was thrown to him. He had a 25 yard out pattern that he caught the ball over his head and did not go out of bounds. He also had patterns over the middle that he put on the breaks and then accelerated and left the defender grasping for air, of course it was out second team defense but a great move never the less.

I really did not see anything really impressive from Dayne or Tatum Bell, except that T. Bell made some good catches over the middle and hung on to the ball. Also he was getting beat up quite a bit and was showing he could take the hits and still fight to get yards.

Did you see Smith with Shanahan in the back of the field? I wonder if when Rod retires if he is going to go into coaching?

I agree with you on Cutler, going through his reads he was really slow and unsure of himself. I am sure that will improve in time.

Devoe I felt helped himself today. Caught some tough passes and also had the one touchdown pass that you talked about. Devoe today won the battle over Charlie Adams.

David Kircus did alright but he really blew a punt return catch. Darrent still looks to be our man back there, even though Marshall did pretty well also and made some nice cuts out there. (Of course it is a little different if there are people running done the field trying to take your head off.)

Nice article, you really picked up a lot of information and it was all accurate to what I saw.
              Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                Guess I'm going to have to start eating grow about my Mike Bell bashing, since he's the only RB today that actually impressed... Sorry for giving you a hard time before man...
                No problems. Just fight for what you believe in and you will be alright. Beer Cheers. (icon isnt working)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                  Why are you so offended by Jay struggling??

I am not worried about it, its a given that a Rookie QB is going to struggle.

The Titans are probably going to sign Kerry Collins to back up Volek just so if he goes down they don't have to put in Vince Young to early. Rookies need time to develop. Why is that so bad?

As far as walking on water, only you think Jay can do that. Maybe let Jay grow and learn the system before thinking he is the savior of the Broncos and you wouldnt' be so bent out of shape when someone reports that he is struggling.

<--- I don't copy anyone's smilie.
                  Wait, Mtnman is serious when he says "JC by week 3?"

Bahahahahahahahahaha he's got a rude awakening ahead of him
                  sigpic

Comment

Every one easy off mountain man. It is just preseason. He has to get into the swing of it to. A week or two into preseason and he might wake up and see the truth.

lol

Come on mountain man noone was even bashing anyone and you get offended. JC will get his shot in time. If you had your way he would have started for us last year and then he would have gotten his head taken off and never had a chance to develop. He will be a good QB some day. Let him learn and support what you have now because that is who he will be learning alot from.

Comment

Working...
                    X