Terrell Impressive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrell Impressive

I don't know what others thought today, but I thought David Terrell looked very good. He looked quicker than I expected and caught the ball very well.

Damn, it was hot.....and memo to the Broncos Brass, enough with the friggin' Rope Nazi's at Dove Valley....'Stay behind the rope'...'feet off the rope'...'don't touch the rope'...

Get a life, losers

He looked much better, especially in the PM practice. I thought his routes looke crappy in the AM practice but he really impressed Heimerdinger this evening.
    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore
      He looked much better, especially in the PM practice. I thought his routes looke crappy in the AM practice but he really impressed Heimerdinger this evening.

is it me, or do we look really good on paper at the WR position?

#1 and #2 are solid.

#3 - either a former #8 pick overall in the draft in TErrell, Watts, Marshall ( beast ) or Devoe.

I don't think that looks to shabby.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle

#1 and #2 are solid.

#3 - either a former #8 pick overall in the draft in TErrell, Watts, Marshall ( beast ) or Devoe.

I think our depth quality is excellent.
        KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Comment

David DID look great today, and we do have nice WR depth, but to me, it looks like Kircus would get killed if, Shanny decides to keep & play him.

Smith, Devoe, Watts, & Terrell have definitely MADE the team!
          Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

Originally posted by YOUNGERJKSPEE
            David DID look great today, and we do have nice WR depth, but to me, it looks like Kircus would get killed if, Shanny decides to keep & play him.

Smith, Devoe, Watts, & Terrell have definitely MADE the team!
            I highly doubt kircus makes the team. You know what sounds good, A subway sandwich.
            sigpic

Comment

#1 and #2 are solid.

haven't seen the depth this deep in a long time.

Comment

My Michigan boy!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MindField
                  I
                  Damn, it was hot.....and memo to the Broncos Brass, enough with the friggin' Rope Nazi's at Dove Valley....'Stay behind the rope'...'feet off the rope'...'don't touch the rope'...

Get a life, losers
                  Actually there is reason why they have that rope there... That actually is something that they have done for years even in Greeley before Dove Valley. I remember Fred talking to my son about not sitting on the field but taking a kneee because players could run him over if he was not careful. I also remember him taking my son over to some players and then giving him some football cards. Fred takes his job seriously and does not want anyone to get hurt. He is in charge of that crew and he will bark at the CSC people if they do not keep people back or off the rope. That is why they maybe are a little too strict, they do not want to face the wrath of Fred. I would not want to either.

With us as fans being so close to the players, one can get run over by a player if you are not too careful. I remember last year when we were a little closer then we were this year, I was taking a picture of Watts on an OUT pattern, and as I was taking the picture he was coming a little too close in my viewfinder. Fortunately I moved just inches over otherwise he would have knocked me over with his route because the ball was slightly over thrown and he was trying to make the catch.

With David Terrell I agree with you. He ran good routes. Got in and out of cuts quickly. Showed good speed and caught most everything thrown to him.
                  Last edited by broncos4ever; 07-28-2006, 10:23 PM.
                  Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

I just saw Devoe making a pretty impressive deep catch thrown by Jake on the news.

Atleast I think it was Devoe...#14

Comment

I just saw Devoe making a pretty impressive deep catch thrown by Jake on the news.

Are you sure it was Jake? I thought it was BVP throwing to him at the end of afternoon practice...
                      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Your right, Devoe is #14.

Personally, I would love for Devoe to show to the coaching staff that he can be a decent receiver, while also being a special teams stand out.

Devoe looks good catching the ball and mostly anyone could see that devoe was in on the action during most special teams play.

If only every player in the NFL had some of the desire and determination he has.
                        sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                        Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
                          Are you sure it was Jake? I thought it was BVP throwing to him at the end of afternoon practice...

COuld of been...the throwing motion looked like Jake, but it could have been BVP ( my adopted brother )

It was a nice throw and good to see Devoe behind the D.

Comment

Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
                            I highly doubt kircus makes the team. You know what sounds good, A subway sandwich.
                            That's just wrong!

But I'm still laughing.

Comment

Working...
                            X