The Fox or D. Will? Who's got #2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fox or D. Will? Who's got #2?

Who is going to be the official #2 CB? There has been controversey and I want you're flat our answer. Who's starting? I want Fox to but I think D. Will will win it.
    Fox
    21.05%
    D. Will
    78.95%
    MMA News
    MMA News 247

D-wil hands down.
    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Comment

I can only go by last season, but Fox would have to get MUCH better to take the job from Williams based on last year.
      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

D. Will. He impressed me more last year. In a recent interview which you can see on denverbroncos.com Coyer was asked about that. His response was that with who we're facing this year, it doesn't matter much, since both will be on the field together for a majority of the time, but that Darrent Williams would have it at the moment.
        RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

dwill. theres just something about this little 5'8 corner that is so fun to watch. he playes bigger than he really is. he has a playmaking ability that i haven't seen in many players. will win the #2 CB spot hands down.

Comment

I want the fox to win but i think that they will get equal playing time.
            sigpic

Comment

I sent D-Will a myspace message asking him if he had the #2 slot locked down yet and his response was. You know I got that man, Im gonna have a big year this year.

Comment

by the sounds of it from Coyer, Dwill is the top guy right now.

Comment

I say D Will but 'Nique will have alot of time on the field in the Nickel.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore
                    D-wil hands down.
                    Oh yes. Here's to him staying healthy this year
                    sigpic

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_1804775

Comment

d-will. even though he is short, he seems to make more plays than foxworth. and foxworth was exploited last year against the steelers.

Comment

I say Foxworth because he was amazing for my fantasy team last year

Comment

Foxy. His home town is Oxford so i've got to support him :p nothing like home grown English talent
                          sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

dwill is my man baby...!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Chuck Norris

Comment

Working...
                              X