The biggest conclusion from today's practices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The biggest conclusion from today's practices

The biggest conclusion from today's practices is that it's too early to make any conclusions.

There seems to be a lot of reactions, both good and bad, of people thinking somebody's going to be a success or failure based on just one day of training camp. I just wanted to give a friendly reminder that it's only day 1.

GO BRONCOS!
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Originally posted by Javalon
    The biggest conclusion from today's practices is that it's too early to make any conclusions.

There seems to be a lot of reactions, both good and bad, of people thinking somebody's going to be a success or failure based on just one day of training camp. I just wanted to give a friendly reminder that it's only day 1.

GO BRONCOS!
    That is a very good conclusion.
    sigpic

Comment

GO BRONCOS!
      Jav you are so correct, But But But, it is really fun to dream....

First Day Training camp was also fun... One of the best days of the year for me...

I will be working three day weeks for the next three weeks so I can get my daily dose of Training Camp...

By the way Al Wilson, Jason Elam, Cecil Sapp, Todd S. and Paul Ernster signed today.

Jay Cutler and Nate Jackson were no shows...
      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

???????????????

Originally posted by broncos4ever
        The only person not to show up was Cry Baby Lelie
        sigpic

Comment

Jav you are so correct, But But But, it is really fun to dream....

First Day Training camp was also fun... One of the best days of the year for me...

I will be working three day weeks for the next three weeks so I can get my daily dose of Training Camp...

By the way Al Wilson, Jason Elam, Cecil Sapp, Todd S. and Paul Ernster signed today.

I wasn't trying to rain on your parade. I'm actually a little envious. (Okay, a lot envious. )

I'm sure you got some good info. But I was just addressing the people claiming so-and-so is going to be cut or somebody else is going to be a star. These guys are just getting warmed up and have a long way to go.

So, are you going back again? <Enviously hopeful>
          ------

Comment

GO BRONCOS!
            very ture.

Comment

We are all just ready for some football. I can't even wait for the preseason games to begin.
              The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
                The only person not to show up was Cry Baby Lelie
                I mean Jay Cutler and Nate Jackson were no shows in the autograph line. Both of them were scheduled today and neither of them showed up.

Now I do realize that the practice is the most important and the main reason they are there is to practice and get ready for the season and not to sign autographs.

Comment

I mean Jay Cutler and Nate Jackson were no shows in the autograph line. Both of them were scheduled today and neither of them showed up.

Now I do realize that the practice is the most important and the main reason they are there is to practice and get ready for the season and not to sign autographs.

JERKS!!!

J/K...

They both probably need to study and practice more then sign some autographs right now.

I think the first day of TC you will always get so much feedback on these types of boards. It might wear off in a few days, but for now we actually have practices happening where guys actually show what they have in order to make the team.

Watch for WTM's draft analysis soon....I will be out there with my face getting all sun beaten and red real soon....

Comment

I wasn't trying to rain on your parade. I'm actually a little envious. (Okay, a lot envious. )

I'm sure you got some good info. But I was just addressing the people claiming so-and-so is going to be cut or somebody else is going to be a star. These guys are just getting warmed up and have a long way to go.

So, are you going back again? <Enviously hopeful>
                    JAV,

We have posted a long time together, you can "rain on my parade" any time you want, I don't have any issue with that.

Yes it is great to be here in Colorado. I also love going to training camp, this is my seventh year going...

Yes, I will be going back Tuesday and Thursday of next week and Monday and Tuesday of the week after. Tuesday and Thursday the week after that.

I always take 5-6 days staggered off work for Bronco Training camp. I normally take my children, neighbors, and church kids. Today I took my son, his neighbor friend and a church friend.

Actually I added my two-bits to the posts that the Orange Mane and WA Bronco posted to. I did not see any reason to make a new thread...

B4E

Comment

I always take 5-6 days staggered off work for Bronco Training camp. I normally take my children, neighbors, and church kids. Today I took my son, his neighbor friend and a church friend.
                      I'm envious. I guess I will either need to retire to Denver or win the lottery and purchase a private jet.
                      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

JAV,

We have posted a long time together, you can "rain on my parade" any time you want, I don't have any issue with that.

Yes it is great to be here in Colorado. I also love going to training camp, this is my seventh year going...

Yes, I will be going back Tuesday and Thursday of next week and Monday and Tuesday of the week after. Tuesday and Thursday the week after that.

Actually I added my two-bits to the posts that the Orange Mane and WA Bronco posted to. I did not see any reason to make a new thread...

B4E
                        I moved away from Colorado about 10 years ago and one of my biggest regrets is never attending a training camp session. It was in Greeley back then and I thought it was too far from Colorado Springs to make a trip for "meaningless" training camp practice. But now I'm so much more into the the details of the team, thanks in large part to these forums, that I could kick myself for not taking advantage of being that close.

Oh, well. Life will go on.
                        ------

Comment

GO BRONCOS!

Thanks for stating the obvious.

Comment

GO BRONCOS!
                            Since the best conclusion is that we shouldn't draw any conclusions, I conclude that all conclusions should be withdrawn until conclusions can be made. So um . . .

. . . what?

-----

Comment

Originally posted by MindField
                              Thanks for stating the obvious.
                              Unfortunately, it isn't that obvious, which you'll notice if you read a bunch of these threads.

Originally posted by topscribe
                              Since the best conclusion is that we shouldn't draw any conclusions, I conclude that all conclusions should be withdrawn until conclusions can be made. So um . . .

. . . what?

-----
                              That didn't sound very conclusive!
                              ------

Comment

Working...
                              X