Cobbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobbs

I have to admit, I was a little disappointed in Cedric Cobbs today. For lack of a better description, he just didn't look "special". That to me translates to a margin guy with no crossover talents that a Ruben Droughns had, for example. The ability Droughns had to play Special Teams, the ability to play Fullback, etc. Cobbs looks at this point to be just a tailback candidate...but let's put it this way. I would not at all be suprised if Lelie is traded for another RB candidate, weather that be Thomas Jones, Chris Brown, Travis Henry or Kevan Barlow, who all have been suggested by various sources to be trade possibilities.

Ummm... Thanks for informing us on what we've been talking about on these boards for the past month and a half
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
      Ummm... Thanks for informing us on what we've been talking about on these boards for the past month and a half
      Seems you would know more than Shanahan, then, since Shanahan, logically would have simply released him otherwise if this bit of info was so well "known".

Nice try at arrogance, pauper.

Comment

it was just the first day. we cant jugde weather or not he be bad or great off the first day. i expect him to be better tomorrow..

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
          Quit acting like such a jerk on every post. Cedric Cobbs didn't look good today. That wasn't talked about. The OP was suggesting he had come around to the ideas already discussed. It is valid to discuss the way players look in training camp. I'm tired of you crapping on every post you disagree with.

On a positive note: I am not afraid for our tailbacks. Someone will do good this year.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonSteele
            On a positive note: I am not afraid for our tailbacks. Someone will do good this year.
            Like Mike Bell . But I dont care who starts as long as it is a 1000 yd rusher.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
              Like Mike Bell . But I dont care who starts as long as it is a 1000 yd rusher.
              exactly. i dont know about mike bell though. its going to be hard enough to tell whos the better choice out of tatum and ron.

also: on a side note, on your signature picture, did you notice how those four quarterbacks footing were? parsons and cutler have their feet spread apart while plummer and van pelt have theirs crossed. i wonder what the significance of that might be considering that cutler and parsons are the more least experienced of the four
              The Orange Crush will rise again!

Comment

Working...
              X