07/30 Morning Practice Standouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07/30 Morning Practice Standouts

Hey all No one has posted anything yet regarding the morning practice. So to sum it up here are your morning practice standouts.

Mike Bell - this kid is having in my opinion the best camp out of all the running backs so far. Especially this morning, he was easily the most impressive showing off his vision, shifty quickness, and array of spin moves and cuts.

Brandon Marshall - This guy had a nice morning practice as well. He shows off his speed and power and agressiveness when he goes for the ball. He is also gaining the confidence of all the QB's.

Todd Devoe - Had a nice practice this morning. He is looking like a very solid posession type reciever for us.

Dominique Foxworth - This man was all over people this morning. Every pass that was thrown his way was knocked out of the hands of every reciever. He has a SWEET play agains Javon.

Champ - Nuff Said.

Watts - He has amazing speed and seperation. Had some real solid grabs today. Had a freakin' awesome deep tip toe grab against D. Will. Did drop a tough pass though.
    sigpic

I'm really pleased to hear how Mike Bell is performing. Hopefully he will inspire the other RB's to give their all. I wonder what his chances are of making that 3rd spot.

Nice to hear that Nique had a good day as well.

Thanks for posting your notes.

Comment

Bell has been S-O-L-I-D

Yeh Mike Bell has been very impressive. No problem on the post. I know I don't post on here very much. I mainly like to read all of your impressive posts. But I noticed no one had posted yet and I figured I would try and share with all the maniacs that couldn't make it this morning.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the thread.

I'm all about Watts this year. I just hope this isn't all being built up, only to have him disappear again.

I followed his career at Marshall, and watched turn from a struggling young WR to a gifted polished collegiate monster.

I'm hoping he's taking the same course into the NFL.

The kid has top notch speed and I want to see him become a fixture on the NFL field.

Comment

Yes thanks for these notes. I want to see this Mike Bell guy hopefully make the 3rd RB spot and get some playing time this season.
          :orton:

Comment

Thanks for posting man!

BTW.....how have the other corners, besides Champ-duh, looked so far.

All I've basially heard is that Champ is awesome and Shoate has sucked.

What about D-Will, Foxy, and Paymah?

I live in IA, hard to watch TC from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipes7
              Thanks for posting man!

BTW.....how have the other corners, besides Champ-duh, looked so far.

All I've basially heard is that Champ is awesome and Shoate has sucked.

What about D-Will, Foxy, and Paymah?

I live in IA, hard to watch TC from here.
              Various accounts of training camp are reporting that the top three have been impressive but after that there's something of a steep dropoff in performance. Roc Alexander as well as Paymah I believe have had their moments but not been too consistent. Shoate as you heard has been pretty awful. Depth would seem to be the biggest concern at CB.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
                Various accounts of training camp are reporting that the top three have been impressive but after that there's something of a steep dropoff in performance. Roc Alexander as well as Paymah I believe have had their moments but not been too consistent. Shoate as you heard has been pretty awful. Depth would seem to be the biggest concern at CB.

Thank you very much!!!

Comment

how was cedric cobbs? was he doing better today?

Comment

Working...
                  X