Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Bell has something players "haven't seen for a while"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont know why u guys are even thinking that it could be QG or CP or MA.... Sure they all had talent but these guys were recent, and Shanny said something they haven't seen in a while...IMO, i think he's talking about TD...
    "It's better to die on your feet, than to live a lifetime on your knees." -Emiliano Zapata
    R.I.P. D-Will & D-Nash R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_5256
      "Mike Bell can have the best training camp in the history of free-agent running backs and still may not shake up the tailback committee headed by Ron Dayne and Tatum Bell for the season opener (Sept. 11 at St. Louis). But as an undrafted rookie from the University of Arizona, the 6-foot, 220-pound Mike Bell can go a long way toward making the final 53-man roster and emerging as the No. 3 running back if he has more days like the past two. If he were a basketball player, he'd be the type who slashes to the basket, working himself open through all those big guys in the lane. Bell is quick and goes hard. "A lot of players see him making plays that they haven't seen for a while," said Broncos coach Mike Shanahan."-Denver Post
      So let me get this straight: Mike Bell is seemingly doing better than ANY of our veteran RBs, but he has ZERO chance to start? There goes Shanny's line of "the best players will play".

Comment

ok we got
        smith
        jake
        wilson
        gold? not sure bout him
        almost the entire line

yup thats bout it- so td, maybe, its possible

i think maybe more like cp
        So far:
        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
          So let me get this straight: Mike Bell is seemingly doing better than ANY of our veteran RBs, but he has ZERO chance to start? There goes Shanny's line of "the best players will play".
          He says he can have the best out of any undrafted free agent and not take the job from them. I don't see where it says that he is doing better than them though. That would just be saying that Bell and Dayne are doing better than any undrafted free agent to ever come out. Everyone on the team has a chance to start. They just have to carry their good camps into preseason and tear it up there.

Comment

Working...
          X