07/30 Afternoon Standouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07/30 Afternoon Standouts

Well I guess I will go ahead and be the first to post the afternoon practice standouts. They were in shells this afternoon and many of the vets' sat out so the young guns had a chance to play a little more.

Brandon Marshall - This kid is special. He catches every ball thrown to him and is VERY fluid and effecient with his body meneuvering. He uses his strength and size to position himself very well to catch the ball. He flat out DOMINATED the one on one drills.

Darius Watts - Struggled a little bit early but the absolutely caught FIRE. This kid has some serious shakes that get nice seperation. He dropped a few passes early on but the gained confidence later and was looked at time and time again by all QBs.

Tony Scheffler - Was ok during team drills caught everything thrown his way. Was unstoppable during one on ones with Safetys and LBs.

Fox and DWill - I tell you what guys we are VERY lucky to have these two. These guys just look like they are getting more and more comfortable and confident. Dwill intercepted Plummer during one on ones.

Jake and Jay - Both had great evening practices. Jake looks very comfortable and Jay seems to be catching on. This kid can make EVERY throw.

Cory Jackson made some plays this evening along with Hazula can't remember his last name. D.J. also looks like he is really improving and man is that guy and athelete!!

Hope this helps guys. Sorry not as extensive as Kaylore's but I figured this would hold you by until he gets his together.
    sigpic

Originally posted by Bronco in UT
    Well I guess I will go ahead and be the first to post the afternoon practice standouts. They were in shells this afternoon and many of the vets' sat out so the young guns had a chance to play a little more.

Brandon Marshall - This kid is special. He catches every ball thrown to him and is VERY fluid and effecient with his body meneuvering. He uses his strength and size to position himself very well to catch the ball. He flat out DOMINATED the one on one drills.

Darius Watts - Struggled a little bit early but the absolutely caught FIRE. This kid has some serious shakes that get nice seperation. He dropped a few passes early on but the gained confidence later and was looked at time and time again by all QBs.

Tony Scheffler - Was ok during team drills caught everything thrown his way. Was unstoppable during one on ones with Safetys and LBs.

Fox and DWill - I tell you what guys we are VERY lucky to have these two. These guys just look like they are getting more and more comfortable and confident. Dwill intercepted Plummer during one on ones.

Jake and Jay - Both had great evening practices. Jake looks very comfortable and Jay seems to be catching on. This kid can make EVERY throw.

Cory Jackson made some plays this evening along with Hazula can't remember his last name. D.J. also looks like he is really improving and man is that guy and athelete!!

Hope this helps guys. Sorry not as extensive as Kaylore's but I figured this would hold you by until he gets his together.
    Thanks I dont get any info exept what i get from you guys so I realy appreciate your updates.

Comment

thanks for the report. Im glad that corey jackson looked pretty good and our sophmore cbs.
      sigpic

Comment

No need to apologize...thank you for posting!

Comment

great post!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting, its great to read everyone's perspective!
            ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

its good to see d.j and hamza doing good. hope both make the team

Comment

Your much better than the newspaper!

Have you seen Dumervil play? Of all the rookies he's the most intriguing. Well maybe except for Brandon Marshall
                Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO

Have you seen Dumervil play? Of all the rookies he's the most intriguing. Well maybe except for Brandon Marshall
                  Dont forget mike bell. I have heard he has been tearing it up.

Edit: He also has the best story too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO

The one point I've been hearing about Dumervil is that they are having difficulty seeing him to provide any reports. In relative terms he's so tiny, it's hard to see past the taller players to see how he's doing

Comment

Working...
                    X