Jay went 6 for 6 and a TD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay went 6 for 6 and a TD

"The Broncos had their first game-simulation drill at the end of the practice, going into "move-the-ball" work where a possession is simulated with the first-team offense facing the second-team defense, the second-string offense against the No. 1 defense, and the third teamers against each other. Each unit got two appearances, and the only one to score was the third-team offense, led by Jay Cutler, who completed all six of his passes for 54 yards on the drive. He found Brian Clark for a 6-yard touchdown on third-and-2 to cap the 13-play, 70-yard march."

Granted it is against the 3rd string defense.

Keep watching.

----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Good Job Jay and Keep up the good work.
    sigpic

Comment

Sounds like he is getting more comfortable every day.
      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
        Sounds like he is getting more comfortable every day.
        and that makes me smile!!!

GOOOOOO JAY!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Good job, Jay. Much better! I'm sure it helps when you go up against Champ on a consistant basis!
          Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

Originally posted by YOUNGERJKSPEE
            Good job, Jay. Much better! I'm sure it helps when you go up against Champ on a consistant basis!
            ummm what? third stringer agaisnt third stringers. Im fairly sure Champ is at least on the second stringers hahahaha.

Comment

Mike really mixs up from 1st to 3rd string quite a bit and Jay was going against a lot of 1st.

He looks excellent and is looking better every camp.

I can't wait to get that gun slinger on the field pre-season

Comment

I can't wait to see him play his first pre-season game.
                RIP Darrent Williams
                You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Timcat
                  ummm what? third stringer agaisnt third stringers. Im fairly sure Champ is at least on the second stringers hahahaha.
                  Well Cutler will eventually play against Champ so it is a good thing.

Comment

Thats good news. We have a future!
                    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

cutler should pass up BVP before preseason starts. so we might be able to see more of cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                        Well Cutler will eventually play against Champ so it is a good thing.

Jay has gone against the first team defense several times, and has consistently moved the ball. The first day jitters from counting his money is gone. Now, everyone is starting to find out why we who have followed realize why he is so special.
                        As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

GO JAY!! Can't wait to see what he does in preseason. To bad I don't have NFL NETWORK
                          President Cool

Comment

Working...
                          X