Javon Walker steals the show in 7/31 a.m practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javon Walker steals the show in 7/31 a.m practice

Looks like Javon had an excellent morning at today's practice.

Other highlights were BVP's first TD, Ian Gold's hit of the day on Brandon Miree and a pick by John Lynch off Van Pelt's pass.

Lowlight was a Tatum Bell fumble at the goaline.

full story
    Last edited by Jaws; 07-31-2006, 01:36 PM.

YEY! Sounds exciting! And a pick by Lynch whoo hoo!
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Stephen Fatsas missed two field goals. Fastas is working on a book about NFL training camps and has been with the Broncos for several weeks.
      I had to read that over again. The first time i read it, I thought it said [email protected]$$.

Good Job Lynch and BVP. And Walker
      sigpic

Comment

Good job Javon!

He snagged it out of the air between D. Will and N. Ferguson in the end-zone.
        Watch the video clip if you can.

Thanks for posting the link.

Comment

Walker is the difference that I think can take us over the hump and to the SB. Since we have gotten him it has made it twice as hard to wait for this season to get here. This year should by far be the best team that has been here since the SB years. With Walker and Smith I don't think teams will be able to find a way to cover the both of them while trying to stop our run game.

Comment

There's also a video clip of the cheerleaders in mexico. FYI, not that anyone cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan in exile
              There's also a video clip of the cheerleaders in mexico. FYI, not that anyone cares.
              I care.

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreaBronco
                Good job Javon!

He snagged it out of the air between D. Will and N. Ferguson in the end-zone.
                Watch the video clip if you can.

Thanks for posting the link.
                That was a sweet catch. I am so excited to watch him and Rod this year.

I am a Jake fan...but I realize that he is not the most accurate QB. But when you have 2 good receivers like Rod and Javon, they make great adjustments to the ball and cover up a lot of throws that are slightly off the mark.
                R.I.P. Darrent Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
                  Looks like Javon had an excellent morning at today's practice.

Other highlights were BVP's first TD, Ian Gold's hit of the day on Brandon Miree and a pick by John Lynch off Van Pelt's pass.

Lowlight was a Tatum Bell fumble at the goaline.

full story
                  Thata boy Tatum. Way to run the rock!!

Comment

Walker was definitely the highlight of the practice, making a number of great catches and putting on a show for the fans. The guy didn't look like his knee was bothering him at all, and if he keeps this up, great things are going to happen this year.

Lynch's pick was off a poorly thrown ball by BVP. It was a deep, accurate pass, but I knew it was going to be intercepted as soon as he let it go because BVP was eying the receiver the whole way and Lynch was already backing up.

From the article:
                    Ben Hamilton's right legs were bothering him so the Broncos took a precautionary X-RAY Monday afternoon.
                    The guy has TWO right legs!?! He must've grown another one during the off-seaosn...
                    www.Aptirrelevance.com/Tecmo

Comment

Nice to see J-Walk is recovering nicely!

Comment

Originally posted by DenverFanInGB
                        Nice to see J-Walk is recovering nicely!

Yeah definetly, I hope he can keep this up.

Comment

C'mon Kyle.....

I don't want Cecil to start...
                          Go Huskers.

Comment

Working...
                          X