Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8-4 Reports from OM

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Kaylore
    You know that's a great idea. I'll just put it in myself.

    I did take today off, so no worries about me getting my rest. I appreciate your concern, though.
    I just got home from work, after posting this here.....of coarse I suddenly got busy while posting the articles.
    If I do it again, your link will be there. Thanks for all you do.
    Last edited by GuitarJ; 08-04-2006, 03:37 PM.
    sigpic

    http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_1804775

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by BayAreaBronco
      Everybody! We're lucky to be getting these reports from the OM guys. For that, I'm greatly appreciative. They're allowing their reports to be posted up here so I think that if they want you to post the link with the report, then post the link. It doesn't matter if we all know where it's from. It's the least we can do to show some sort of respect and/or appreciation for their efforts.

      Just my humble opinion.

      agreed completely. . . . a little basic respect and consideration shouldn't be too much to ask for, right?
      Officially Objectified by the GPA

      rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by HolyDiver
        You guys and your links....................it just cracks me up, I'm sorry. ...................We know where it's from anyway. ................LOL !!!!!!!!

        Its not about getting sued. Its about showing some appreciation. I don't see you hauling your ass out their in the 95+ degree heat for 3-5 hours a day, with the mile high sun beat down on your ass. Only to find some punk kid steal your work, and all they're asking is for you guys is to send an extra 30 seconds to write in the url address. Dear God, of all the gual in the world.




        Comment


        • #34
          Yes Kaylore, you all do us a great service and give a much better perception and view of training camp than anyone else. Seriously you'd think the Rocky Mountain News/Denver Post could have an in depth analysis, but it's like their writers can't sustain a constant train of thought. They're too focused on writing witty comments and cute sentences. Such as: "The Pryce is right?" or whatever.

          Again, much appreciated that you take this seriously and give us in depth looks at training camp.

          Comment


          • #35
            Yes the reports you all are bringing to us are greatly appreciated.
            John 11: 25-27

            My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



            Thanks Snk16

            Comment


            • #36
              Well thanks for the kind words, guys. It's fun to help out. I know how much it sucks living outside Colorado and even the US.
              KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by UltimateSoldier
                Its not about getting sued. Its about showing some appreciation. I don't see you hauling your ass out their in the 95+ degree heat for 3-5 hours a day, with the mile high sun beat down on your ass. Only to find some punk kid steal your work, and all they're asking is for you guys is to send an extra 30 seconds to write in the url address. Dear God, of all the gual in the world.
                Uhhh...doesn't the thread title say the report is from Orange Mane(OM)? Oh and
                I would love to haul my ass out in 95 degree weather for 3-5 hours a day to see my boys practice. I hauled my ass to Nashville two years ago on XMAS night in 17 degree weather to see them beatdown the Titans for 3 hours. You guys are lucky as hell to get to see them in person at all, and I'd be damned if I'd let a paltry 95 degrees keep me from them. It's awesome that the OM(that's ORANGE MANE)guys do this for us for sure. You guys have my appreciation for sure.
                Last edited by PLUMMERFAN16; 08-05-2006, 01:48 AM.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by DenverBuckeye
                  Thanks for the update.
                  I can't wait till preseason and see these guys in action.
                  Do you guys think Brandon Marshall will be our 3rd WR?
                  Sounds like he has been a beast in camp so far.
                  I think it'll be Terrell or Watts or Adams. Marshall will defintly make the team, though
                  Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                    I think it'll be Terrell or Watts or Adams. Marshall will defintly make the team, though
                    I think with how Adams and Watts have struggled one of them if not both of them are indanger of being cut.
                    John 11: 25-27

                    My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                    Thanks Snk16

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by TXBRONC
                      I think with how Adams and Watts have struggled one of them if not both of them are indanger of being cut.
                      Terrell hasn't been too impressive either, from what I've been reading...
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                        Terrell hasn't been too impressive either, from what I've been reading...

                        Watts will make the cut.

                        And some of you guys are looking to much into Brandon marshall.

                        Yes he's an intriguing prospect and he has had a great camp (by rookie standards, key word rookie), but he has yet had to identity coverages and alter his routes.

                        Only then can we get a true measure of what kind of impact he will have with the team this year.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                          Uhhh...doesn't the thread title say the report is from Orange Mane(OM)? Oh and
                          I would love to haul my ass out in 95 degree weather for 3-5 hours a day to see my boys practice. I hauled my ass to Nashville two years ago on XMAS night in 17 degree weather to see them beatdown the Titans for 3 hours. You guys are lucky as hell to get to see them in person at all, and I'd be damned if I'd let a paltry 95 degrees keep me from them. It's awesome that the OM(that's ORANGE MANE)guys do this for us for sure. You guys have my appreciation for sure.
                          You know, its one thing to get to go watch them, its another thing to put together the coordinated efforts and expert reporting that these guys provide. What little they require is no cost compared to what they provide.

                          Whatever they ask, will be done.
                          sigpic

                          http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_1804775

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                            Uhhh...doesn't the thread title say the report is from Orange Mane(OM)? Oh and
                            I would love to haul my ass out in 95 degree weather for 3-5 hours a day to see my boys practice. I hauled my ass to Nashville two years ago on XMAS night in 17 degree weather to see them beatdown the Titans for 3 hours. You guys are lucky as hell to get to see them in person at all, and I'd be damned if I'd let a paltry 95 degrees keep me from them. It's awesome that the OM(that's ORANGE MANE)guys do this for us for sure. You guys have my appreciation for sure.

                            Then I'm not talking about you. Am I.




                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X