Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's been making the better work in training camp so far? (RB)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's been making the better work in training camp so far? (RB)

Hey... i would never thought i would say this, but: i like Mike Bell. Seem to be the full-package quick cuts, breaking tackles through power.

Tatum's been good so far, but Mike Bell amaze me... i havent seen to often Ron Dayne in the videos, but i know he's a beast.
    what do you think?

Originally posted by Tour
    Hey... i would never thought i would say this, but: i like Mike Bell. Seem to be the full-package quick cuts, breaking tackles through power.

Tatum's been good so far, but Mike Bell amaze me... i havent seen to often Ron Dayne in the videos, but i know he's a beast.
    what do you think?
    You are right on. Wait, I cant say that. I said I wouldnt Compliment Mike Bell until preseason.
    sigpic

Comment

From everything I have heard, Dayne is working with the first unit. Bell has some fumblitis issues and Dayne is hitting the holes fast and hard.
      sigpic

Comment

The truth of the matter to any observer in Dove Valley without bias would show that Tatum Bell and Mike Bell have been the most effective backs over the past few days. Each back to date has had their moments, but based on consistency -- Tatum and Mike have done the best out of the field. On fumbling, each back has had problems over the course of camps -- a lot of Dayne supporters fail to realize that Dayne has had fumbling problems too. Everyone has.

Camp is just the start, and in the four pre-season games -- we'll find the true winners out of the bunch.

Comment

Yeah, the one practice I went to the bells both looked good and dayne was alright, but, I just dont like what Im seeing. He is nimble but he isnt too quick and he doesnt run with power. I really would rather have mike bell out there. But once again, we need to wait for pre-season to judge Mike Bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Canfield
            From everything I have heard, Dayne is working with the first unit. Bell has some fumblitis issues and Dayne is hitting the holes fast and hard.
            I really can't imagine where you have been hearing that because, according to reports brought to us through Kaylore & company from the Mane, Dayne has been having significant problems. Tatum and Mike Bell both have shown better vision and burst and have been more effective hitting the holes. While the Bells have been running the ball, Dayne apparently has been somewhere behind the LOS, giving dancing lessons.

-----

Comment

If I remember correctly, Mike Bell ran for 3 touchdowns during saturday's practice and Tatum ran for one.
              But the big difference was, Mike Bell was gain the tough yards, he was hitting the hole at full speed taking on linebackers and moving the football, Tatum was met in the hole a number of times and knocked back for no gains.
              Im not dissing Tatum but in my opinion Mike is alot further ahead of him at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                I really can't imagine where you have been hearing that because, according to reports brought to us through Kaylore & company from the Mane, Dayne has been having significant problems. Tatum and Mike Bell both have shown better vision and burst and have been more effective hitting the holes. While the Bells have been running the ball, Dayne apparently has been somewhere behind the LOS, giving dancing lessons.

-----
                It would seem that Dayne finally had a somewhat better day yesterday, but otherwise what you say is what I've been hearing too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
                  It would seem that Dayne finally had a somewhat better day yesterday, but otherwise what you say is what I've been hearing too.
                  Dayne got a chance to carry a few times on saturday but he produced very little yardage and wasnt flashy at all.
                  Shanny knows this and I have a feeling he already knows who his starter is going to be.
                  Mike Bell might not have played with the first unit all that much but he seemed to be carrying the football alot more than anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24
                    If I remember correctly, Mike Bell ran for 3 touchdowns during saturday's practice and Tatum ran for one.
                    But the big difference was, Mike Bell was gain the tough yards, he was hitting the hole at full speed taking on linebackers and moving the football, Tatum was met in the hole a number of times and knocked back for no gains.
                    Im not dissing Tatum but in my opinion Mike is alot further ahead of him at this point.
                    It has become apparent to me that Denver needs a back who can drive people backwards. Witness TD, Gary, Droughns, MA, and even Portis. If Tater does not get a little nastier, he find himself watching MB play football in the future.

However, I understand that D-Will could not catch Tater on his run, before he reached the goal line. I would have loved to see those two streaking down the field together. That must have been some display of speed!

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                      It has become apparent to me that Denver needs a back who can drive people backwards. Witness TD, Gary, Droughns, MA, and even Portis. If Tater does not get a little nastier, he find himself watching MB play football in the future.

However, I understand that D-Will could not catch Tater on his run, before he reached the goal line. I would have loved to see those two streaking down the field together. That must have been some display of speed!

-----
                      Eh yoiu wouldn't have missed much, because it would have been just a blur.
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                      X