Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Broncos practice this morning 8-10 or ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the Broncos practice this morning 8-10 or ?

Or did they use today to rest and travel to tomorrows game.

----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

According to their practice schedule they were to have practiced at 8:30 this morning, but I'm in Kansas and unable to attend TC so I can't say for certain if they stuck to that or not.
    RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

I think they canceled the afternoon practice.

I figured if they were going to have one, Kaylore of the OM would have a report so I didn't bother going.

Instead I enjoyed some sleep!

Check on the OM in an hour or two for his report!

Comment

read the dove valley dispatch on the home page. I believe it says they practiced early and ended about the time they were scheduled to start. Had something to do with the terror threat level increase.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBroncos84
          read the dove valley dispatch on the home page. I believe it says they practiced early and ended about the time they were scheduled to start. Had something to do with the terror threat level increase.
          Does that mean they can't get Leinart and Paris seperated?
          As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

Working...
          X