Any updates on Marshalls injury??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any updates on Marshalls injury??

I heard he had surgery and might miss a few weeks. I didn't think it was that serious.

Originally posted by VADER72
    I heard he had surgery and might miss a few weeks. I didn't think it was that serious.
    There's a thread talking about that... small tear in the PCL.... Gimme a sec and I'll find a link for ya.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=67594
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Thanks pal.

Comment

I'm not very good at knowing the different muscles in the body and so forth, so could you please tell me what a PCL is?

When and how did he get injured?!

He's been great and I hope this won't hurt him.
        Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBuckeye
          I'm not very good at knowing the different muscles in the body and so forth, so could you please tell me what a PCL is?

When and how did he get injured?!

He's been great and I hope this won't hurt him.
          PCL stands for posterior cruciate ligament. It is injured by a hyperextension of the knee. It was reported that the tear was minor. Assuming no setbacks he should be back in 2 to 3 weeks. It will be treated with rest and ice at first. This will be followed by ipossible taping to prevent full extension of the knee for a while and strengthening of the surrounding muscles.

It is not an extremely serious injury if the tear was, in dead, minor.

Comment

Working...
          X