Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics from [email protected]

http://cillen.com/nfl2006/DL-DB/index.htm
    i found some gamepics from last weeks game. the pics is taken by a swedish lady that where around amsterdam admirals all NFLE-sason long, so there´s a lot of focus on the former admirals players, but i think it´s really high quality pics

those are some awesome pics.....good ones of Cutler......where did you find these?

sig by Skywalker
    thanks Skywalker

Comment

Originally posted by hankin22
      those are some awesome pics.....good ones of Cutler......where did you find these?
      i found a link from the "swedish american football federations" homepage, where this woman had posted her travelingblog. She is a boardmember of the swedish national champions "Stockholm meanmachines", which have a former player (CJ Björk) allocated to Dallas Cowboys, due to the NFLEurope international players practisesquadprogram. and she was covering the Amsterdam Admirals all of the past NFLE-season, that´s why there´s a bunch of pictures on the players who attended Amsterdam admirals.

Comment

great stuff!
        The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X