Marshawn Lynch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshawn Lynch

In SI (Sports Illustrated) latest issue... they predict Cal RB Marshawn Lynch will win Rookie-of-the-YEar next year in NFL. COuld he achieve such a feat in a Bronco uniform?

we won't draft him and don't need him either, i want gaines adams or the DE from Georgia.

Comment

I agree with taking a DL with first pick... but... as always... take best available player with top picks, despite the team's need. I mean, I would rather have the draft's best LB or RB then take the 4th or 5th best DE/DT. Obviously, that WR Johnson from Georgia Tech will not be around nor would A.Peterson... You think we take DL or draft a Safety, and look to fill DL role via free agency?

Comment

First of all, I doubt we'd have a shot at him as our pick will likely be the bottom third of the league. Second of all, and I want your undivided attention here as I point out the obvious, we DON'T need a RB in the first round, we need a DT.
        Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Yeah... you have to take the bigges-most-athletc-300-plus-pass-rushing-stud available with our first rounder and hope scouts earn their moeny this year. I say with second pick... A Safety!

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09
            Yeah... you have to take the bigges-most-athletc-300-plus-pass-rushing-stud available with our first rounder and hope scouts earn their moeny this year. I say with second pick... A Safety!
            That sounds like a logical thing to do, but shanny has always preached, that you take the best player available and if Marshawn is there we will be taking him.
            Also a safety is a need, but its rumored that Denver will select a fullback by the name of Brian Leonard or LeRon McClain.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24
              That sounds like a logical thing to do, but shanny has always preached, that you take the best player available and if Marshawn is there we will be taking him.
              Also a safety is a need, but its rumored that Denver will select a fullback by the name of Brian Leonard or LeRon McClain.
              That whole "take the best player" thing is so stupid. Which is the better fruit? Apples or oranges? Isn't it obvious?

Team Tebow #108

Comment

i would rather have tony hunt from penn state, he is big, strong and more of a north south runner like denver has had success in the past with

Comment

Originally posted by DancingHorsey
                  That whole "take the best player" thing is so stupid. Which is the better fruit? Apples or oranges? Isn't it obvious?
                  Hey take it easy, Im putting this into Shannys head but that you know as well as I do that, that is how he views the draft.

Maybe you are so "the word you mentioned"

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24
                    Hey take it easy, Im putting this into Shannys head but that you know as well as I do that, that is how he views the draft.

Maybe you are so "the word you mentioned"
                    Maybe you shouldn't be so sensitive. I wasn't calling you stupid. By the way, I'm pretty sure Shanny uses that whole line so people leave him alone about his picks, not because he actually believes it. In fact, the way he's often reached for WRs with his picks should pretty muh tell you he's full of it.

Team Tebow #108

Comment

First of all, I doubt we'd have a shot at him as our pick will likely be the bottom third of the league. Second of all, and I want your undivided attention here as I point out the obvious, we DON'T need a RB in the first round, we need a DT.
                      And the reason we don't need a RB is??? Oh yeah, we have Tatum (Mr. Durable) Bell and Mike (Can't pick up the blitz) Bell. Yeah, why try to help a young QB by getting a stud RB to help carry the offensive load....

D-line can be addressed via FA or in following rounds. We don't need a "name" DT, just some big dude that will occupy blockers so our LBs can make plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Sevenis7
                        And the reason we don't need a RB is??? Oh yeah, we have Tatum (Mr. Durable) Bell and Mike (Can't pick up the blitz) Bell. Yeah, why try to help a young QB by getting a stud RB to help carry the offensive load....

D-line can be addressed via FA or in following rounds. We don't need a "name" DT, just some big dude that will occupy blockers so our LBs can make plays.
                        Silly me, I thought it was intregal to a teams success to be able to create a pass rush, but I guess it's better to cherry-pick RBs.

Team Tebow #108

Comment

Dont need a rb??????
                          Tatum Bell: 937 yards. 4.4 average 2 td's 3 fumbles.
                          The stats here speak for themself. If we dont get a quality back here soon, the Broncos will have the worst running game in the league. the famous 1,000 yard mark is not a great as it used to be. expecially when 2 other rushers in our own division have 1,626 and 1,516 yards ea. TWO TD'S??? good grief, mike anderson had 12 last year and that was splitting carries with tatum here. the three fumbles are on the high side compared to other elite backs in this league...
                          The Broncos desperately need a good rb, i dont care if its Lynch or not.... just so long as tatum isnt the full time starter!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I hear Jets want Turner... should denver try to to sign him? Would he want to come? Would SD allow that? Maybe we sign Marshall Faulk or Priest Holmes... hehehehe!

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09
                              I hear Jets want Turner... should denver try to to sign him? Would he want to come? Would SD allow that? Maybe we sign Marshall Faulk or Priest Holmes... hehehehe!
                              lol turner would probly work out well. Hey, faulk or holmes may outdo tatum! lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X