Adalius Thomas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adalius Thomas

Most of us agree the pass rush must be the 1st priority addressed this offseason. Should we make a strong offer to Adalius Thomas? He seems to be a monster for the Ravens and all over the field. We could then use our 1st round pick on the best DT available, and go Dumerville, Warren, !st Round Pick, Thomas.

I would also like to see Denver make a bid for Daniel Graham. He and Sheffler would make a nice combination at TE.

I think that would help our defensive line out IMMENSELY!!! If we could get Thomas I truly believe that would help out quite a bit.
    sigpic

Comment

If there's actually a chance to get Adalius, then I say we do whatever we can to get him. he is a beast!!! But I do not think we need Daniel Graham, because Scheffler is going to be the star, and Alexander is a pretty solid veteran.
      I adopted Matt Lepsis!

Comment

He's too old and he's not even a DE, he's a LB. So don't expect him to be an effective every-down DE, because he's not. I'll pass.

Comment

No way do the Ravens let him go.

They'll franchise him, for sure.

Lorcust would know more than most of us.
          Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
            No way do the Ravens let him go.

They'll franchise him, for sure.

Lorcust would know more than most of us.
            Actually I heard on the local radio, there is a good chance they are going to let him hit the FA market, and test it out.

The Ravens are going to run into cap problems soon, so they couldn't really afford to keep or franchise him at this point.

I'd rather get a full time DE, and wouldn't get into a likely bidding war over him.

I could see the Redskins making a bid for him.

Dan Snyder + Warrick Holdman + Holes at safety + holes at corner + age at DE = A guy who can do it all... Thomas.

Whoever gets him, will probably bid more for him than we could, or I'd rather use it on someone such as Charles Grant, should he be released from New Orleans.

Who knows, if Thomas makes a strong postseason performance, the Ravens might decide to keep him.

He is turning 30, so that's another factor in his potential release.
            sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
            Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Working...
            X