Randy Moss!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Moss!!!!!!!!

This may sound silly but i think Jay Cutler can rejuvenate Moss career because of his arm power. When Moss played with cunningham and culpepper iwith the vikings, all they did was throw it as far as they could and moss went and got it. I actually believe Moss will be a good fit for us. Even though i know the raiders would not let us get him. IMO
    Go Hard or Go Home

Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC
    This may sound silly but i think Jay Cutler can rejuvenate Moss career because of his arm power. When Moss played with cunningham and culpepper iwith the vikings, all they did was throw it as far as they could and moss went and got it. I actually believe Moss will be a good fit for us. Even though i know the raiders would not let us get him. IMO
    Yes he would be a good fit but....NO, NO, NO. I don't want a prima donna/ TO on this team. Sometimes I worry that Javon might turn into that with the interviews he had and the throw me the ball stuff. I see a hint of it in him. It hasn't fully come out and hopefully it doesn't but with Randy on the team it might push him over the edge.
    President Cool

Comment

We dont need that loser here.

Comment

Randy Moss is a cancer that would eat the flesh off of the bones of our team. Walker is cocky, no doubt, but is no TO or Moss.
        Originally posted by Soldier96B
        i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

And besides should a rough stretch or a 4 game losing streak happen again, (God forbid it.) He would quit and be a loser that doesnt give his total effort the rest of the season! Nope dont need a attitude like him, though i must admit his talent would be appreciated and used.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
            Randy Moss is a cancer that would eat the flesh off of the bones of our team. Walker is cocky, no doubt, but is no TO or Moss.
            Oh yea, he's diffentaly no TO or Moss and hopefully he never turns into that but to be honest I wouldn't be suprised. Some of the comments he made me worry.
            President Cool

Comment

Originally posted by hilife
              Yes he would be a good fit but....NO, NO, NO. I don't want a prima donna/ TO on this team. Sometimes I worry that Javon might turn into that with the interviews he had and the throw me the ball stuff. I see a hint of it in him. It hasn't fully come out and hopefully it doesn't but with Randy on the team it might push him over the edge.
              You are so right Javon does scare me a little. I hope he doesnt get that way..I think if plummer was at the helm he would went crazy already. Since Cutler is progressing fast and throwing him touchdowns he staying quiet.
              Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

You are so right Javon does scare me a little. I hope he doesnt get that way..I think if plummer was at the helm he would went crazy already. Since Cutler is progressing fast and throwing him touchdowns he staying quiet.
                I have noticed in the games if he gets over throw he goes into a little fit and I wonder if he's mad that he missed out on a big play to help the team or because he missed out on a chance to pad his stats.
                President Cool

Comment

Just say no to overpriced malcontents, especially when WR is not a pressing need for us.
                  We could not afford Moss anyway, and he is definitely not worth the money.

Comment

Javon is no TO.

And I mean that in a good way. I'll never forget that game where TO scored for the '9ers and raced back to midfield to slam the ball down on the star in Texas Stadium (and it says something about the then rookie that when he took off Darren Woodson was right behind him, and laid him out the moment after he put the ball down.... ) My dad literally raised me on the Cowboys and there's no way that !#$# should be playing for Dallas. Romo slipped a pass just like the one Javon caught against the Cards right in his hands yesterday and he dropped it. HoFers playing for the division make that catch, Mr. Mouth.

Compare to Javon, who played hurt Sunday, came down hard on his right hand, left, came back in, and then had a reverse on third and long that gave us first and goal at the 3 at the end of the 99 yard TD drive that one the game. Did you see him after that play (where he again came down hard on his torn up right arm?) I did. The refs were spotting the ball and he was on his hands and knees for a good five seconds gasping his lungs out, probably trying not to pass out from the pain. Then he got up and played the rest of the game. That guy's got heart and is welcome on my team any day; I just hope he's OK, and not solely because I want to win against SF. He's not TO.
                    SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

Cunningham didn't have much of an arm when he was with Minnesotta, he used to throw high arching Rainbows, but Moss was so much better than the DBs that he just stood there, jumped up and grabbed the ball.

If Moss was playing like he did in Minn (when he wanted to play that is) then it wouldn't matter what the QB's arm was like.

Anyone remember the damage Moss did to the Broncos season a few years ago on his over the head blind toss when being tackled on the 10 yard line or so, that another player caught and ran into for a TD just before half time.
                      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DeuceOfClub
                        Walter arm is just as powerful. (or close to)

Yup....and arm power and rocket have nothing to do with Randy Moss.

Culpepper had a rocket also and once went 15-1 ( or something like that ) and where was Moss???

The QB and WR have to be on the same page...it has nothing to do with the "arm strength"....just ask Jeff Garcia and look what he has done with his team since McNab has gone down...

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
                          Cunningham didn't have much of an arm when he was with Minnesotta, he used to throw high arching Rainbows, but Moss was so much better than the DBs that he just stood there, jumped up and grabbed the ball.

If Moss was playing like he did in Minn (when he wanted to play that is) then it wouldn't matter what the QB's arm was like.

Anyone remember the damage Moss did to the Broncos season a few years ago on his over the head blind toss when being tackled on the 10 yard line or so, that another player caught and ran into for a TD just before half time.
                          I remember that game when most did that lucky crap. we should of won that game. Moss just needs to be in a good offense with some disipline.
                          Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

moss just needs to be run over by a cop

the guy is a cancer

bringing him in would hurt not help
                            sigpic

Comment

moss is a lazy-ass bum. . . . let him rot in chokeland, it's better than he deserves. . . . and as for javon-- he may be a little frustrated at seeing so much double coverage as he has been our ONLY receiving threat recently-- that will diminish some as marshall and scheffler continue to develop. . . and i agree with SM19-- i want receivers on my team who want the ball, not slackers like moss who could care less what happens on the field, as long as they get paid. . . javon hasn't caused any problems yet, i'll worry about it when he does-- but the fact is, he IS our biggest playmaker on offense, and we do need to find ways to get the ball in his hands as much as possible. . .
                              Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Working...
                              X