Originally posted by jcdavey
    the guy is a cancer
    Actually, he's an Aquarius.

Here's a quote:

"I play when I want to play."

Any questions?

Comment

why

i can't understand why some of u people would want to get randy moss...he's not what he used to be and never will...this guy only cares about himself and is a cancer on anyones team...we don't need to pay all that money for this guy when we got big play javon and up and coming fast marshall..not to mention circus kircus is starting to turn some heads...

we need to spend some money on a serious pass rusher, that is the broncos first thing to do in the offseason...defence first!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC
        This may sound silly but i think Jay Cutler can rejuvenate Moss career because of his arm power. When Moss played with cunningham and culpepper iwith the vikings, all they did was throw it as far as they could and moss went and got it. I actually believe Moss will be a good fit for us. Even though i know the raiders would not let us get him. IMO
        Moss+ walker= game over for the AFC. man i would love randy in a broncos uniform. i have always liked moss, since his days in minny, 2 bad he ended up with the chokeland traitors,and they made him look like garbage. its funny how some people though think moss sucks, just cause he complains about not getting the ball. hey if i was a top reciever in the league 1 day and ended up in a garbage team, like the faiders with no Qb's 2 get me the ball i would do the same. plain N simple i would love 2 see the guy in denver.

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
          Cunningham didn't have much of an arm when he was with Minnesotta, he used to throw high arching Rainbows, but Moss was so much better than the DBs that he just stood there, jumped up and grabbed the ball.

If Moss was playing like he did in Minn (when he wanted to play that is) then it wouldn't matter what the QB's arm was like.

Anyone remember the damage Moss did to the Broncos season a few years ago on his over the head blind toss when being tackled on the 10 yard line or so, that another player caught and ran into for a TD just before half time.
          That play was one of the greatest I have ever seen in football, it was a no-look lateral to Moe Williams. As for the topic, do I want Moss here - Hell no!
          Eric Weddle S Utah

Comment

From what i seen here in Oakland,Jerry"crybaby" Porter was the poison on that team.Im not in favor of getting Moss, but he could be a good teamate somewhere else.Me myself I like Donald Driver and Lee Evans those guys are real professionals on and off the field.
            Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 12-27-2006, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
              From what i seen here in Oakland,Jerry"crybaby" Porter was the poison on that team.Im not in favor of getting Moss, but he could be a good teamate somewhere else.Me myself I like Donald Driver and Lee Mays those guys are real professionals on and off the field.
              lee mays, is he still even in the league? lol

Comment

Originally posted by LABRONCO
                lee mays, is he still even in the league? lol
                Correction Lee Evans

Comment

"Me myself I like Donald Driver and Lee Evans"

Too bad those guys won't be available anytime soon. We are fine at receiver anyways. We need a runningback way more than we need another receiver when it comes to the offense.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986
                    "Me myself I like Donald Driver and Lee Evans"

Too bad those guys won't be available anytime soon. We are fine at receiver anyways. We need a runningback way more than we need another receiver when it comes to the offense.
                    What will happen when Rod calls the quits after this season?With the cap there and Rods not getting the ball like he once was,i dont think they pay him as a #1 receiver if hes playing like a #3 receiver.Cutler spreads the field giving all the receivers chances to make plays.I sure would love to see Nate Jackson get involved.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
                      What will happen when Rod calls the quits after this season?With the cap there and Rods not getting the ball like he was,i dont think they pay him as a #1 receiver if hes playing like a #3 receiver.Cutler spreads the field giving all the receivers chances to make plays.I sure would love to see Nate Jackson get involved.

Marshall is a future star in this league, and we all know what Walker can do. Kircus or Morgan would be adequate #3 for now. We don't need to spend big money on another WR. We should draft one, but don't need to do so early. Look at the Broncos mock draft in my sig: I like Ryan Moore from Miami as a major sleeper in this draft. He was the #1 receiver in his high-school recruit class back in 2002, but has produced little for the 'Canes due to off-the-field issues and lackluster play. But I think there is big time untapped potential there, and he came up with a few big catches in the last couple of Miami games. He has good speed and great leaping ability; you can see the talent.
                      Last edited by tommy1986; 12-27-2006, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986
                        Marshall is a future star in this league, and we all know what Walker can do. Kircus or Morgan would be adequate #3 for now. We don't need to spend big money on another WR. We should draft one, but don't need to do so early. Look at the Broncos mock draft in my sig: I like Ryan Moore from Miami as a major sleeper in this draft. He was the #1 receiver in his high-school recruit class back in 2002, but has produced little for the 'Canes due to off-the-field issues and lackluster play. But I think there is big time untapped potential there, and he came up with a few big catches in the last couple of Miami games. He has good speed and great leaping ability; you can see the talent.
                        I like Miami players,they seem to fit our system well

Comment

I think we are set on WR's for some time to come...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                            Actually, he's an Aquarius.

Here's a quote:

"I play when I want to play."

Any questions?

dayum the chick in your current sig is the hottest one you've displayed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
                              moss is a lazy-ass bum. . . . let him rot in chokeland, it's better than he deserves. . . . and as for javon-- he may be a little frustrated at seeing so much double coverage as he has been our ONLY receiving threat recently-- that will diminish some as marshall and scheffler continue to develop. . . and i agree with SM19-- i want receivers on my team who want the ball, not slackers like moss who could care less what happens on the field, as long as they get paid. . . javon hasn't caused any problems yet, i'll worry about it when he does-- but the fact is, he IS our biggest playmaker on offense, and we do need to find ways to get the ball in his hands as much as possible. . .
                              Agree with pretty much everything you say here, but will add that I think we need to get the ball in Marshall's hands as often as possible also. We've GOT our compliment to JW already, and we have yet to find out what he CAN"T do.

Comment

Jay and Moss sounds great. Skill wise. But Moss is a butt head.
                                MMA News
                                MMA News 247

Comment

Working...
                                X