• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I "don´t like" Moss, and hope that he NEVER is a Bronco

Hopelessly devoted to the Prankster

Comment

Originally posted by lord_helmet
      That play was one of the greatest I have ever seen in football, it was a no-look lateral to Moe Williams. As for the topic, do I want Moss here - Hell no!
      Oh yea, I can't remember if I ever addressed that.

I am in the Hell NO group. I wouldn't want Moss or TO and probably not Ocho Five'o on the team (I don't think it is quite fair of me to put Chad Johnson in that group. He is a trash talker, but I think he is a bit classier than the other two and really seems to hate losing, where the other two don't seem to care).
      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

That's a NO vote for me on the Moss idea.

Comment

I agree but Noooo! We have Javon and BMarsh! Damn these two r going to do what they do for years to come!!!

Comment

you can want in one hand and [email protected] in the other and see which one fill up first when it comes to moss. moss will never be a bronco, NEVER.

i am hewever slightly concerned with the crap i hear about javon from time to time. i mean, i think he is a stud. people seem to think his desire to get the ball is a selfish thing. he is a team player, and in spite of what favre says, he will always be a team player. the guy plays hurt, plays hard, and gives it all he has. so, if you are one to criticise the guy then you should stuff it. javon is the future of this team and we would all be wise to give him his due props.

Dennis Smith/ my all-time favorite Denver Bronco.

props to Snk16 for the sig!

Comment

This isn't Madden NFL, Moss is a poison and way overpaid.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
                From what i seen here in Oakland,Jerry"crybaby" Porter was the poison on that team.Im not in favor of getting Moss, but he could be a good teamate somewhere else.Me myself I like Donald Driver and Lee Evans those guys are real professionals on and off the field.
                i don't know about lee evans

remember when you guys played the bills in moulds last bills game, evans was giving up on and dropping passes, all day long
                the guy just looked like he had no heart out there.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC
                  This may sound silly but i think Jay Cutler can rejuvenate Moss career because of his arm power. When Moss played with cunningham and culpepper iwith the vikings, all they did was throw it as far as they could and moss went and got it. I actually believe Moss will be a good fit for us. Even though i know the raiders would not let us get him. IMO
                  Randy Moss is a no good waste of pure talent. That man could have been better than Jerry Rice, Santana Moss, you name it. Instead, he plays football, "When he wants to."
                  You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey
                    i don't know about lee evans

remember when you guys played the bills in moulds last bills game, evans was giving up on and dropping passes, all day long
                    the guy just looked like he had no heart out there.
                    Yeah i remember that,he reminded me of Lelie scared of the big hit.Donald Driver will be the perfect fit in Denver

Comment

Moss would be great for Jay Cutler, but Randy Moss is a little p u s s y. He won't go over the middle and is afraid to take hits. He's great when you send him on a fly pattern, but when you make him go on a slant, he gives up the play if someone is in the middle ready to give him a big hit. Randy Moss is too much like TO, we already have Javon and Marshall. We have both a TO and Moss with out all the drama. We don't need anymore help on WR, we need pass rushers mainly a DT.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
                        Correction Lee Evans
                        yeah lee evans from the bills is koo. but i still rather have moss..

Comment

Originally posted by LABRONCO
                          yeah lee evans from the bills is koo. but i still rather have moss..
                          Consider for a second what kind of a cap hit we'd have to take to get Moss, I hope this is fishing cause you can't be serious about wanting him here.

I think this link says it all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J7ipVezSEk
                          Eric Weddle S Utah

Comment

Consider for a second what kind of a cap hit we'd have to take to get Moss, I hope this is fishing cause you can't be serious about wanting him here.

I think this link says it all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J7ipVezSEk
                            its funny how a garbage QB makes alot of people think , that your career is over..

Comment

Originally posted by LABRONCO
                              its funny how a garbage QB makes alot of people think , that your career is over..
                              He made Culpepper look good in MIN, and he's basically a one trick pony. Its a helluva trick granted, is he worth the money ? I repeat my previous statement - Hell no!
                              Eric Weddle S Utah

Comment

He made Culpepper look good in MIN, and he's basically a one trick pony. Its a helluva trick granted, is he worth the money ? I repeat my previous statement - Hell no!
                                well ill tell u this much. before we got walker, alot of denver fans also said the same thing, is the guy worth the money? and look now, alot of times players need a change 2 find there best fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X