No announcement yet.

Randy Moss!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would rather have Jerry Porter, but Moss would not be bad...though it will not happen, not unless he is cut and willing to take a laced incentive deal similar to Walkers for a year or two...

Comment

Originally posted by LABRONCO
      well ill tell u this much. before we got walker, alot of denver fans also said the same thing, is the guy worth the money? and look now, alot of times players need a change 2 find there best fit.
      Walker cost us a 2nd rd pick, and it wasn't like money was already tied up in the position. Maybe the real question is if we would rather have Moss than Walker, I'd much rather have Walker and IMO it itsn't even close
      Eric Weddle S Utah

Comment

Originally posted by lord_helmet
        Walker cost us a 2nd rd pick, and it wasn't like money was already tied up in the position. Maybe the real question is if we would rather have Moss than Walker, I'd much rather have Walker and IMO it itsn't even close
        if thats the case i rather have walker also.

Comment

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never mention Moss and Denver Broncos in the same sentence. Thats second ONLY to the idea of Terrell Owens being here.

Comment

moss a bronco? then why not bring TO here! see what he is doing over there in dallas. LOL. besides walker, marshall and smith are good enough
            thank god its football season again

broncos and yankees--champions go together

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
              PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never mention Moss and Denver Broncos in the same sentence. Thats second ONLY to the idea of Terrell Owens being here.
              Ok

Comment

the resurrection of stupid threads begins.....

Comment

Originally posted by LABRONCO
                  its funny how a garbage QB makes alot of people think , that your career is over..
                  Walter is not garbage....................

Comment

Walter was good enough that the Raiders decided to pass up both Leinart and Cutler. He has a lot of potential in this League. THough, I don't know if he can make the Raiders pass up Quinn this year if he falls to their spot.

Comment

i woudnt mind

but I don't think that will ever happen

but jake for moss just game to mind
                      but that might now be a good trade

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                        I like Moss. I think he is the most talented WR in the NFL.

I seriously doubt he would be a Broncos. Al Davis won't ever let him leave the raiders.

I've never heard Moss teammates say anything but good things about him. He has had his problems of the field.

Again, I like him but I doubt he would be coming to Denver.
                        By the way, exactly who do you all think Rod Smith was talking about a few weeks ago? (hm....... could it have been Walker? )
                        Hah!

Walker seems to give more effort than Rod these days

that would be the pot calling the kettle black

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
                          Walter is not garbage....................
                          i really hope u are not being serious.. man the guy is a joke bro. and he looks like jim carey hahahahha

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986
                            dayum the chick in your current sig is the hottest one you've displayed yet.
                            yes, i'm inclined to give him cp just because he always has such hot girls in his sig an d avatar heh

Comment

Working...
                            X