X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    Originally posted by tommy1986
    dayum the chick in your current sig is the hottest one you've displayed yet.
    yes, i'm inclined to give him cp just because he always has such hot girls in his sig an d avatar heh

Leave a comment:

• LABRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by str8jacket
    Walter is not garbage....................
    i really hope u are not being serious.. man the guy is a joke bro. and he looks like jim carey hahahahha

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    Originally posted by Emancipator
    I like Moss. I think he is the most talented WR in the NFL.

I seriously doubt he would be a Broncos. Al Davis won't ever let him leave the raiders.

I've never heard Moss teammates say anything but good things about him. He has had his problems of the field.

Again, I like him but I doubt he would be coming to Denver.
    By the way, exactly who do you all think Rod Smith was talking about a few weeks ago? (hm....... could it have been Walker? )
    Hah!

Walker seems to give more effort than Rod these days

that would be the pot calling the kettle black

Leave a comment:

• maruske845
    replied
    i woudnt mind

but I don't think that will ever happen

but jake for moss just game to mind
    but that might now be a good trade

Leave a comment:

• 22cannon
    replied
    Walter was good enough that the Raiders decided to pass up both Leinart and Cutler. He has a lot of potential in this League. THough, I don't know if he can make the Raiders pass up Quinn this year if he falls to their spot.

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    Originally posted by LABRONCO
    its funny how a garbage QB makes alot of people think , that your career is over..
    Walter is not garbage....................

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    the resurrection of stupid threads begins.....

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravage!!!
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never mention Moss and Denver Broncos in the same sentence. Thats second ONLY to the idea of Terrell Owens being here.
    Ok

Leave a comment:

• broncsyanks
    replied
    moss a bronco? then why not bring TO here! see what he is doing over there in dallas. LOL. besides walker, marshall and smith are good enough

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never mention Moss and Denver Broncos in the same sentence. Thats second ONLY to the idea of Terrell Owens being here.

Leave a comment:

• LABRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by lord_helmet
    Walker cost us a 2nd rd pick, and it wasn't like money was already tied up in the position. Maybe the real question is if we would rather have Moss than Walker, I'd much rather have Walker and IMO it itsn't even close
    if thats the case i rather have walker also.

Leave a comment:

• lord_helmet
    replied
    well ill tell u this much. before we got walker, alot of denver fans also said the same thing, is the guy worth the money? and look now, alot of times players need a change 2 find there best fit.
    Walker cost us a 2nd rd pick, and it wasn't like money was already tied up in the position. Maybe the real question is if we would rather have Moss than Walker, I'd much rather have Walker and IMO it itsn't even close

Leave a comment:

• lancane
    replied
    I would rather have Jerry Porter, but Moss would not be bad...though it will not happen, not unless he is cut and willing to take a laced incentive deal similar to Walkers for a year or two...

Leave a comment:

• LABRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by lord_helmet
    He made Culpepper look good in MIN, and he's basically a one trick pony. Its a helluva trick granted, is he worth the money ? I repeat my previous statement - Hell no!
    well ill tell u this much. before we got walker, alot of denver fans also said the same thing, is the guy worth the money? and look now, alot of times players need a change 2 find there best fit.

Leave a comment:

• lord_helmet
    replied
    its funny how a garbage QB makes alot of people think , that your career is over..
    He made Culpepper look good in MIN, and he's basically a one trick pony. Its a helluva trick granted, is he worth the money ? I repeat my previous statement - Hell no!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X