Free Agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Agents

These DL are free agent after the season ends who should we sign.
    Jared Allen
    22.43%
    Adalious Thomas
    32.71%
    Dwight Freeney
    44.86%

I want all of them, shanny needs to go serious on D-line this offseason if we have a decent pass rush it would help us alot.

Comment

If we could get Dwight or Jared I would be a happy man, our pass rush sucks as s

Comment

If we win the superbowl this season all the free agents will be fighting to get to Denver.It doesnt matter i take any of the three.We play Indy,KC,and Balt next season so losing one to the Broncos would be huge.I like to see Freeney go up against Payton Manning and the Colts OL.

Comment

Adalious Thomas is a beast... he can play all position.

Comment

you forgot Simeon Rice...

Comment

IMHO Jared Allen is the best defensive end in the league right now
              Eric Weddle S Utah

Comment

Originally posted by lord_helmet
                IMHO Jared Allen is the best defensive end in the league right now

Better than Jason Taylor?

I prefer Charles Grant to any of those guys because he would probably be cheaper and he's good at both the run and rushing the passer. Dwight Freeney would make our defense scary though.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986
                  Better than Jason Taylor?

I prefer Charles Grant to any of those guys because he would probably be cheaper and he's good at both the run and rushing the passer. Dwight Freeney would make our defense scary though.
                  Taylor is getting up there in age, but true he is a beast in his own right. Grant is a quality DE but doesn't belong in the same tier as the other 2. Freeney I don't like, really hope he gets re-signed by the Colts or goes to a team I don't care about!

Allens 2006 numbers 16 weeks:

73 tackles, 63 solo!!!! 6 fumble recoveries, 5 forced fumbles, 8 sacks, 1 INT and 7 passes defensed

The guy is a MONSTER
                  Eric Weddle S Utah

Comment

Originally posted by lord_helmet
                    Taylor is getting up there in age, but true he is a beast in his own right. Grant is a quality DE but doesn't belong in the same tier as the other 2. Freeney I don't like, really hope he gets re-signed by the Colts or goes to a team I don't care about!

Allens 2006 numbers 16 weeks:

73 tackles, 63 solo!!!! 6 fumble recoveries, 5 forced fumbles, 8 sacks, 1 INT and 7 passes defensed

The guy is a MONSTER

Wow those are nice numbers! I knew Allen was good but man this proves he is one of the elite defensive players in this league. CP to you for this info!

I think I'll take Allen above anybody (except Julius Peppers).

Comment

Wow those are nice numbers! I knew Allen was good but man this proves he is one of the elite defensive players in this league. CP to you for this info!

My ears are a little red right now, I actually managed to forget about Peppers. He's the top dog and its not close, but Allen is a lot more realistic to change teams even though I'm pretty sure KC will find a way to retain him
                      Eric Weddle S Utah

Comment

Originally posted by DEN7ER
                        you forgot Simeon Rice...
                        I sure did thanks for telling me that,i forgot about him.

Comment

Since you are in a CP mood wanna share some over here

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
                            Since you are in a CP mood wanna share some over here

No problem. It's already sent.

Comment

I don't care about CP, I'd rather have Allen
                              Eric Weddle S Utah

Comment

Working...
                              X