late 1st round pick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• late 1st round pick.

what about louiville rb micheal bush, he will be coming back from a broken leg, but i like him .he`s a big back but very fast. he reminds me off larry johnson. i think he would be prefect for the broncos. what do you think. i see pro bowler in him.
    undefinedundefinedundefinedbush has killed us because of his ego said a dead soldier

Um

Originally posted by bec25
    what about louiville rb micheal bush, he will be coming back from a broken leg, but i like him .he`s a big back but very fast. he reminds me off larry johnson. i think he would be prefect for the broncos. what do you think. i see pro bowler in him.

Not sure he fits our style, so I would have to pass.

Make my selection Nebraska DE Adam Carriker.

Comment

I havent really seen much of him. I'd have to look at some video before I agree but, if he runs anywhere near as good as LJ....I'd say go for it!
      sigpic

Comment

he is 6-3 247 runs a 4.50
        undefinedundefinedundefinedbush has killed us because of his ego said a dead soldier

Comment

I would love Bush and think he will sneak into rd one. He was one of the heisman favorites beggining of the year.

And I think he would be great in a Bronco uniform.

I would not mind using our 32nd pick in the draft on him but also a lot of talent in other areas and a huge possibility he goes in rd two

Comment

Last I heard is that he said he's gonna play another year of NCAA.
            11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

he is 6-3 247 runs a 4.50
              Wow, he is a big guy. He runs a 4.5 for a guy that size?
              sigpic

Comment

id take him for sure.. he use to be a fullback which means he knows how to block and run hard. I think he would be a good pick if a top saftey or DE is on the board
                sigpic
                "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

That size looks good, and I'm not obsessed with speed: how are his blocking and receiving skills? If he can block and move the pile he's better than anyone we've got, and Cutler needs a back who can be a legit run threat not only on 1st and 10 but on 3rd and short, as well as pass block on 3rd and long. Otherwise defenses can predict our playcalling based on which back is in the game.
                  SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

Latest word is that both him and Brian Brohm will return next year. That combination will help make Louisville favorites for a national title next yr.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan187
                      Last I heard is that he said he's gonna play another year of NCAA.
                      Yup, that's the rumor.
                      R.I.P. Darrent Williams

Comment

Good enough for me.

Originally posted by MHS
                        id take him for sure.. he use to be a fullback which means he knows how to block and run hard. I think he would be a good pick if a top saftey or DE is on the board
                        OK, I'm sold; I just hope the front office has the sense to get him. I still want a DT first, and would like an OG, but a back who can be our starting runner, pass block and move the pile is the one thing really missing from our offense besided the right side of the line, and Pears should provide the pass blocking at RT next year. Give me a choice between gambling with Kuper or Myers at RG (or even keeping Carlisle) vs. having a legitimate all purpose back and I'll take the latter. Carlisle+a good pass blocking back might even be a net gain over a good RG, and Cutler needs someone to help protect him as well as shoulder the load on third and short.
                        SIGN RANDALL GODFREY FOR SLB AND BACKUP MLB NOW!!!

Comment

that would be great i also like that guy..

Comment

Actually, does anyone think that JAX's Greg Jones is now expendable because of the emergence of M. Jones-Drew?

Greg Jones is a monster!!! http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Greg+Jones
                            11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

I wouldn't mind having Greg Jones on the roster. He's a tough inside runner. As an FSU fan, I can say from experience that there were some questions about his work ethic in college.

Notoriously, he's a guy that plays only as hard as his talent takes him. he doesn't like to work out or take care of his body and doesn't give it 100% on every play. He has great strength and size, who knows...maybe Bobby turner could turn him into another great one.

Comment

Working...
                              X