• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MindField
    replied
    Yeah

Originally posted by Milehigh117
    In tonight's Emerald Bowl (on right now on ESPN2) there is a great, underrated DE prospect who I'd love to see in a Broncos uni come next year. Keep an eye on # 17 on the D-line for UCLA, Justin Hickman, this guy already came within inches of a sack twice and forced a few bad passes on the first drive alone. He's beaten O-linemen both outside and inside already.

He is second in the nation in sacks and will probably be a 2nd or 3rd maybe lower because of the depth at DE this year.

Yeah, Hickman is intruiging. He gave the USC OT's all they wanted. It will be interesting to see how he rates after the offseason workouts. But, yeah, I am definitely interested in him.

Leave a comment:

• tommy1986
    replied
    How about Lorenzo Booker? He's versatile and explosive and could be had in the 3rd or 4th round most likely.

Leave a comment:

• WABronco
    replied
    I've been warming up to him recently as well. I doubt he'll be picked higher than the mid-rounds (unless he profiles well as a 3-4 LB or something), and he could be a nice Chukwurah replacement.

Leave a comment:

• Milehigh117
    started a topic Future Bronco Draft Pick on TV tonight

Future Bronco Draft Pick on TV tonight

In tonight's Emerald Bowl (on right now on ESPN2) there is a great, underrated DE prospect who I'd love to see in a Broncos uni come next year. Keep an eye on # 17 on the D-line for UCLA, Justin Hickman, this guy already came within inches of a sack twice and forced a few bad passes on the first drive alone. He's beaten O-linemen both outside and inside already.

He is second in the nation in sacks and will probably be a 2nd or 3rd maybe lower because of the depth at DE this year.
Working...
X