Marshawn Lynch??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshawn Lynch??????

Ok Everybody is going nuts over this guy and I haven't seen him play but what is the big deal with him? I haven't watched him but wouldn't we rather have Adrian Peterson or Kenny Irons or somebody like that?

Your thoughts

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Originally posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN
    Ok Everybody is going nuts over this guy and I haven't seen him play but what is the big deal with him? I haven't watched him but wouldn't we rather have Adrian Peterson or Kenny Irons or somebody like that?

Your thoughts
    I don't really see the big deal about him neither, i mean hes a decent back, but hes not all that great like broncomanaics talk about him here , IMO, adrian peterson, michael bush are better.
    sigpic

Comment

Adrian Peterson won't drop down far enough for us to pick him up, and I guess we're looking for a powerful back..

Comment

Lynch >>>> Irons, not even close

AP has taken too much of a pounding in his college days and I doubt he lasts long in the NFL.

Comment

Lynch is a more complete back. He can catch, led Pac-10 in rushing, has speed as well as power, blocks well. I think he'd be a great fit for Denver.

Comment

I watched Lynch play in his bowl game and thought he was ok, but not great. I think a lot of his success is due the Cal O-line. The other back Forsett was equally or more impressive than Lynch.

Comment

Well, I think Shanahan will make a move for Lynch, I like the guy...but he is not my favorite back in the draft. He is my number two running back...my favorite runner is Clifton Dawson of Harvard!

All-America pick by The Sports Network and a second-team pick of I-AA.org … Has established himself as one of the top running backs in Ivy League football history and enters his senior year with a chance to finish his career in the company of college football’s elite backs … Holds every single-season and career rushing record that Harvard keeps … Enters the season 1,087 yards shy of the Ivy League’s all-time rushing record of 4,715 yards, held by Cornell’s Ed Marinaro since 1971 … Comes into the season ranked fifth on the Ivy League’s career rushing yards and career rushing touchdowns charts … The active leader among Division I-AA players in career rushing and all-purpose yards … Ranks second among active players in career rushing touchdowns … Looks to become the eighth Division I player in history to rush for 1,000 yards in a season four times … Has five career runs of at least 70 yards and is the only Harvard player since 1993 to have at least one 70-yard run … Has scored at least one touchdown in 22 of his 29 games and has 44 career TDs entering the 2006 season … Three-time unanimous first team All-Ivy League selection who could become just the second player in league history — and the first offensive player — to be a four-time first team pick (former teammate Dante Balestracci ’04 was the other) … Could become just the sixth Ivy League running back to be a two-time first team All-America pick if he is chosen in 2006 … Has just five career fumbles in 721 career carries and 798 career touches … Selected by the Toronto Argonauts in the sixth round of the 2006 CFL Draft … Runs a team-best 4.49-second 40-yard dash.

Comment

I just don't see Shanny picking a runningback in the 1st round. The draft will be deep with quality backs and the need for a pass rush is much greater than a stud runningback. M. Bell has shown great improvement from the beginning of the season; and although I am not saying he will become a stud back, his play has warranted a chance at the #1 spot.

Comment

Working...
                X