Corey Redding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corey Redding

Hey guys I hear Corey Redding would be a good pick up if we cant pick up Charles Grant. Is the guy a consistent pass rusher: tell me(and others) more about the guy.

Is he good against the run? Consistent pass rusher? Big? Small? Powerful? Speedy?

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
    2) Devin Thomas
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
    2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

I would say that he's a glue-guy as an end--really nothing special. But he's had success as a tackle, and his verstality will mean more dollars on that contract.

There are a number of players available in the draft with similar skillsets, and it wouldn't take a big contract to acquire them.

I'd pass on him if other options present themselves.

Comment

Well based on my research he has not been very good at pressuring from the end position. He has only started to flourish with 7 sacks at the DT(!!!!!!!!!!!!) position this year due to injuries among the D-line. He only had 1 and 3 sacks in his two starting seasons at DE. Could he be a good pickup for DT!

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

2) Devin Thomas
      4) Frank Okam
      4) Beau Bell

1) Desean Jackson
      4) Frank Okam
      4) Beau Bell

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
        I would say that he's a glue-guy as an end--really nothing special. But he's had success as a tackle, and his verstality will mean more dollars on that contract.

There are a number of players available in the draft with similar skillsets, and it wouldn't take a big contract to acquire them.

I'd pass on him if other options present themselves.
        Yea thats what I was thinkin: there are a lot of quality DTs in this draft.

COME ON SHANNY PLZ GET CHARLES GRANT FOR OUR DE POSITION

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

2) Devin Thomas
        4) Frank Okam
        4) Beau Bell

1) Desean Jackson
        4) Frank Okam
        4) Beau Bell

Comment

Working...
        X