No announcement yet.

Will Tatum be a Bronco Next year??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I do not think so...not with him having some value and the chance of his problems remaining upon the offensive unit. I think he will be traded to Pittsburgh to move up to the 15th overall spot, Pittsburgh needs a good backup and in their system Bell would likely have a good shot, it would stop the Steelers from having to waste a pick on a first day back and they need a Woodley type end/backer and he would be available a few slots down.

Denver will nab Lynch before Green Bay can and Pittsburgh will get Tatum Bell and likely LaMarr Woodley to upgrade their linebacker/end position.

Comment

Originally posted by lancane
      No, I do not think so...not with him having some value and the chance of his problems remaining upon the offensive unit. I think he will be traded to Pittsburgh to move up to the 15th overall spot, Pittsburgh needs a good backup and in their system Bell would likely have a good shot, it would stop the Steelers from having to waste a pick on a first day back and they need a Woodley type end/backer and he would be available a few slots down.

Denver will nab Lynch before Green Bay can and Pittsburgh will get Tatum Bell and likely LaMarr Woodley to upgrade their linebacker/end position.
      sounds like we have an NFL draft Expert on our hands!

Comment

eh

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
        Yes or No??

personally i dont want him!
        hes gonna cost us games down the stretch!
        he makes me sick!

what do u ppl think??

i think he won't but i also think we should look at a few other running backs because im not quite assured mike bell is the right #1 back
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X