what to do about corner now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do about corner now?

not to be insensetive. but how do u guys see us filling out chart out at corner?

rip dwill.

too soon...

Comment

My guess is Dom. Foxworth will fill in, it isn't like he wasn't competing for the spot last training camp anyways. I think that Fox will step in and be just fine. Shanny is looking smart for overloading on corners two drafts ago
      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

YA I WANT D-WILL BACK

sigpic

Comment

Foxworth will probably get the nod. He played real well this past season, and I believe there would have been real competition for #2 in TC this season.

Comment

Karl Pamah

Karl Pamah and Foxworth both were thought to be better CB prospects than D Will. I assume one of these guys would step up at corner for us.

Comment

We have 2 other good corners, as everyone has pointed out. We will need to get another corner or two this offseason though. We now only have 3.

Comment

Either that or move Cox back to CB where he played well in 05. I'd be comfortable with him as a dimeback. (oh, and draft a proper SS in the process). Maybe we'd bring Shoate up from PS.
                sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

I think Foxworth would get the second starting CB then Cox/Paymah on NB/DB situtions. I think Foxworth has proven that he's a good DB opposite of Champ.

Comment

agree, but

I totally agree that as of now fox has the job, but it wouldn't hurt to add some depth at this position in the draft or FA, I don't think it is worth using a first day pick on a CB, unless there is a great corner still available by our third round.

Darrent Williams: starting CB for God's team now. Rest in peace.
                    09-17-08: OFFICIALLY BACKING JARVIS MOSS TO TURN INTO ONE HELL OF A DEFENSIVE END WITHIN THE NEXT TWO YEARS.-we are all allowed one mistake, right?

Loved McD 's first full FA. Can't wait to see the draft.

2010 Draft WISHlist:

Any center since we don't have one.

Comment

Originally posted by muffcon350
                      I totally agree that as of now fox has the job, but it wouldn't hurt to add some depth at this position in the draft or FA, I don't think it is worth using a first day pick on a CB, unless there is a great corner still available by our third round.

Darrent Williams: starting CB for God's team now. Rest in peace.
                      Quite. We have some depth now, we just need a little buffer in case of major injuries, a late round pick would do it, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X