Any Devin Hesters out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Devin Hesters out there?

I don't know anything about college football. Are there any explosive return men that we can get. OUr average start to drive was pathetic so this is a key need i think.

The Future

NBA's Greatest Player Ever

I would like us to get Steve Breaston I think we could get him in the 4th
    sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

Comment

Don't forget we've got both Morgan and Hixon to compete for KR who were both drafted for that skill.
      sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Garrett Wolfe, NCAA Div-I Rushing leader. Scouts say he is too small to be a starter and will hurt his draft stock, but might be a good change of pace back and a great return man.

Broncos could get him in 3rd or 4th round.

Comment

Originally posted by muse
          Don't forget we've got both Morgan and Hixon to compete for KR who were both drafted for that skill.
          to my knowledge Quincy Morgan did not return kicks in college, thus i don't think he was drafted to be a kick returner.

Made by Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampion
            to my knowledge Quincy Morgan did not return kicks in college, thus i don't think he was drafted to be a kick returner.
            He was actually drafted to play WR, by the Browns I think. He was a pretty damn good WR too. I don't know what happened to him. I think that we should give him a try at WR though.
            sigpic

Comment

Really? I stand corrected. But we signed him for his kick returning stuff rather than for his receiving ability.
              sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Johnnie Lee Higgins - UTEP !!!!!
                Last edited by SouthernBronco; 01-03-2007, 11:57 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernBronco
                  Johnnie Lee Higgins - UTEP !!!!!
                  Yea...he's my guy too.

He's so damn fast, he'll get to the 25 every time despite our crappy blocking. He could probably outrun our blocking and still make it to the 25. I think he's returned both kicks/punts in college, too.

Plus, he would be an ideal fit as a no. 3 guy in Heimerdinger's 3 wide-heavy offense. What's funny is he kind of looks like thicker Darius Watts...but yea, anyways, he's good.

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                    He was actually drafted to play WR, by the Browns I think. He was a pretty damn good WR too. I don't know what happened to him. I think that we should give him a try at WR though.
                    What happened to him is he drops every ball thrown to him. He sucks arse. That's why he was traded from the Browns for Antonio Bryant (who actually is better than Morgan, but still had problems with holding onto the ball)
                    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Steve Breaston or Chansi Stuckey

Comment

I don't think that we need to draft a KR/PR specailist. We already have Hixon, who I think could be very good if given to opprutinity.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
                          What happened to him is he drops every ball thrown to him. He sucks arse. That's why he was traded from the Browns for Antonio Bryant (who actually is better than Morgan, but still had problems with holding onto the ball)
                          His stats weren't to bad a couple years back. He had over 700 yards in a season for like 2 or 3 seasons in a row.
                          sigpic

Comment

Currently, your return special teams is better than ours....but we could have B.J. Sams back..heh...

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                              His stats weren't to bad a couple years back. He had over 700 yards in a season for like 2 or 3 seasons in a row.
                              So? One near 1000 yard season does not make a wide reciever great. And FYI he had only 1 season with over 520 yards and that was 2002 with 968.
                              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
                              X