Any Devin Hesters out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
    So? One near 1000 yard season does not make a wide reciever great. And FYI he had only 1 season with over 520 yards and that was 2002 with 968.
    Still, do you think he would make a half decent #3 or #4 rotational wide receiver?

Nobody wants him to start, even remotely. We're talking the slot or 4th wideout at best.

Yes he'd still drop the ball, but he has some ability and as evidenced by some of his seasons with the Browns, can catch the ball, inconsistantly, but enough to be a #3 or #4, IMO.
    sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
    Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
      Still, do you think he would make a half decent #3 or #4 rotational wide receiver?

Nobody wants him to start, even remotely. We're talking the slot or 4th wideout at best.

Yes he'd still drop the ball, but he has some ability and as evidenced by some of his seasons with the Browns, can catch the ball, inconsistantly, but enough to be a #3 or #4, IMO.
      No, I don't think he would.

He's too inconsistant and even as a third reciever when he is relied on he will always fall short. If you want a really good third reciever, get Northcutt. He's better than Morgan. Yet, he too drops balls. A LOT. Too many. But not as much as Morgan.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
        No, I don't think he would.

He's too inconsistant and even as a third reciever when he is relied on he will always fall short. If you want a really good third reciever, get Northcutt. He's better than Morgan. Yet, he too drops balls. A LOT. Too many. But not as much as Morgan.
        No NOO! Northcutt might be the worst receiver I've seen in a while. He's just plain bad, and he's no longer a good return-man.

At least Morgan has size...

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust

Morgan was an excellent 3/4 option with Pittsburgh...

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
            No NOO! Northcutt might be the worst receiver I've seen in a while. He's just plain bad, and he's no longer a good return-man.

At least Morgan has size...
            I know full well how bad Dropcutt is.

But, on the bright side. He's better than Morgan.
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Steve Breaston, Ryne Robinson, Teddy Ginn(We'll never have a shot unless we trade into the top 10 though).
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernBronco
                Johnnie Lee Higgins - UTEP !!!!!

after doing some research im on the higgins banwagon. this kid looks like a stud WR that could stretch the field 4.35 40 time. he runs good routes and has good hands. draft him shanny
                Last edited by JayCutler06; 01-04-2007, 09:44 AM.

Comment

i am happy with Quincy Morgan ..

Comment

I would much rather place money into a special teams coach that can actually coach the special teams. We've been craptacular on special teams for years and I think its time to address that issue with a change in the person who heads the whole area. We consistently start inside the 20 because of piss poor blocking and when we do get past the 20 it gets called back on a holding call or illegal block in the back. Also our special teams coverage is horrible so we need to fix that problem before we continue looking for returners when they get no blocking.
                    sigpic
                    PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
                    You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Ryne Robinson is probably the best returner coming out in the draft this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X